This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So about these DmC haters/"fans"...

#1LodeiroSnakePosted 1/14/2013 9:42:20 PM
We can now verify them as pathetic losers that have nothing else to do by trashtalking a game.which 80% of them didnt even played the game? ( and dont give me that " i played the 15 min demo" crap)

Dum dum dum.....
#2mogar002Posted 1/14/2013 9:43:22 PM
killak alt
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#3Vergil92Posted 1/14/2013 9:45:30 PM
So you've played it TC?
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#4ZackG31Posted 1/14/2013 9:48:16 PM(edited)
LodeiroSnake posted...
We can now verify them as pathetic losers that have nothing else to do by trashtalking a game.which 80% of them didnt even played the game? ( and dont give me that " i played the 15 min demo" crap)

Dum dum dum.....

Can we assume that you are a pathetic loser who has nothing else to do but to praise a game on the internet.

Not a DMC hater never been a fan

but do you see how that works.
---
Atheism is a terrible bet. It gives you no chance of winning the prize.
#5DarknessXSeekerPosted 1/14/2013 9:47:33 PM
I will always hate DmC because NT killed DMC. I love the real Devil May Cry, but this game has destroyed everything I loved about the series.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#6LodeiroSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:49:07 PM
ZackG31 posted...
LodeiroSnake posted...

Dum dum dum.....

Can we assume that you are a pathetic loser who has nothing else to do but to praise a game on the internet.

Not a DMC hater btw

but do you see how that works.

I dont praised it , but its.just soo funny how these.kind of kids spent their whole time on board talking crap of a game 24/7 ^.^
#7RezzmanPosted 1/14/2013 9:50:19 PM
DarknessXSeeker posted...
I will always hate DmC because NT killed DMC. I love the real Devil May Cry, but this game has destroyed everything I loved about the series.

Now now. To be fair, it's equally Capcom's fault.
---
-=Rezzy=-
#8DarknessXSeekerPosted 1/14/2013 9:53:50 PM
Rezzman posted...
DarknessXSeeker posted...

Now now. To be fair, it's equally Capcom's fault.

Yes, NT were the ones that ruined, and Capcom were the ones stupid enough to give the series to them.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#9kupo1705Posted 1/14/2013 9:55:24 PM
B-But it's just a demo!
The full game is better, honest!
#10BeknessPosted 1/14/2013 9:55:31 PM
mogar002 posted...
killak alt

No it's not. He's at work today
---
Bubble wrap is fun