This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So about these DmC haters/"fans"...

#21tonyalmaedaPosted 1/14/2013 11:19:22 PM
We can now verify them as pathetic losers that have nothing else to do by trashtalking a game.which 80% of them didnt even played the game? ( and dont give me that " i played the 15 min demo" crap)

Look man, Im not Platinuming out DmC just to tell you it sucks or its good. All I need is to beat the game once on a hard level to know all I need to know.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#22BeknessPosted 1/14/2013 11:22:04 PM
mogar002 posted...
America is the best country

*waits for topic to turn into Anti-America*

Which part of the US are you in? I used to make my barbies have an american accent when I was growing up.

I love living in Aus, though. I used to want to move away but I want to see more of it now.
---
I am making burgers.
#23mogar002Posted 1/14/2013 11:23:46 PM
Tennessee, that place where people like guns and Mountain Dew is the best soda ever made.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#24Xenesis XenonPosted 1/14/2013 11:26:41 PM
Bekness posted...
Which part of the US are you in? I used to make my barbies have an american accent when I was growing up.

I love living in Aus, though. I used to want to move away but I want to see more of it now.

Fun fact, we're apparently the third best country in the world to be born in right now.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#25justchill433Posted 1/14/2013 11:31:07 PM
I like my California. Third biggest economy in the world, education and technology center of the world, lots of hot women, beaches, etc... but I do want to travel to other places around the world. I'm hoping to study in Sweden next year.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#26CrimsonGear80Posted 1/14/2013 11:32:29 PM
BoosterBurst posted...
Vergil92 posted...
DarknessXSeeker posted...
Rezzman posted...
DarknessXSeeker posted...
I will always hate DmC because NT killed DMC. I love the real Devil May Cry, but this game has destroyed everything I loved about the series.

Now now. To be fair, it's equally Capcom's fault.

Yes, NT were the ones that ruined, and Capcom were the ones stupid enough to give the series to them.

Capcom were the ones who wanted DMC to be pushed into a completely different direction in the first place. Ninja Theory originally had a design akin to the old series but Capcom told them to trash it.

Yes, Crapscum told Ninja Theory to trash DMC, which is why DmC is trash. Crapscum could not have given their franchise to a more fitting company, since Ninja Theory are trash, and every game they have ever made has been trash.

Dude, DmC still has great reviews. Waiting a day or two to come troll it isn't going to change that. You are wrong, too bad.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#27tonyalmaedaPosted 1/14/2013 11:37:32 PM
"Tennessee, that place where people like guns and Mountain Dew is the best soda ever made."

LOL what part? or are you joking.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
#28mogar002Posted 1/14/2013 11:38:51 PM
Now see here, I don't need anyone from this site killing me IRL.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#29BeknessPosted 1/14/2013 11:39:54 PM
Best thing about Tennessee is Jack Daniels.

And California is where I imagined my Barbie's lived. My friend from Victoria in TX wants to move there, says it's expensive as s*** though
---
I am making burgers.
#30tonyalmaedaPosted 1/15/2013 12:05:24 AM
"Now see here, I don't need anyone from this site killing me IRL."

Like Barnes said in Platoon , "We all gotta die some time."

Im from Memphis TN. Thats all. Just wanted to know what part on TN.
---