This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just because you dont have the money to buy DmC, dont hate on the game lol.

#1vr6exyvr6exyPosted 1/15/2013 1:23:28 AM
its just amazing so save up boys, 1 dollar a day. Stop confusing people
#2BlackMetalisWarPosted 1/15/2013 1:25:16 AM
I like rabbits.

Delicious!
---
Deathcore is garbage.
#3BrutalBrockenPosted 1/15/2013 1:26:44 AM
Why would money have anything to do with hating on the game? I could buy it right now but I'm just not interested at the moment. I loved the first 4 games, but I just did not like the demo for this one.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#4Thor61Posted 1/15/2013 1:26:45 AM
I'd rather rent it for a fraction of the price. It's not you're gonna play it more than once.
#5occupation_bobPosted 1/15/2013 1:28:31 AM
I pre-ordered Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition right after I bought the ZOE collection, Virtue's Last Reward, and Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Sorry. No.
---
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.
#6BeknessPosted 1/15/2013 1:31:34 AM
BlackMetalisWar posted...
I like rabbits.

Delicious!

I haven't had rabbit. I went to this cafe where they had 3 skewers of different meats served with this relish. The meats were crocodile, emu and kangaroo. Kangaroo is gross, some people eat it a lot but I don't like the taste at all, there's no fat on it and it's chewy as hell. Crocodile is really nice, though
---
cube
#7BeefEasterPosted 1/15/2013 1:36:09 AM
are you making fun of poor people?

that's just mean

maybe when you grow up and move out of your parents' house and have to support yourself you'll have a different point of view

lol
#8BlackMetalisWarPosted 1/15/2013 1:36:35 AM
Bekness posted...
I like rabbits.

Delicious!

I haven't had rabbit. I went to this cafe where they had 3 skewers of different meats served with this relish. The meats were crocodile, emu and kangaroo. Kangaroo is gross, some people eat it a lot but I don't like the taste at all, there's no fat on it and it's chewy as hell. Crocodile is really nice, though

I heard crocodile tastes great. Never tried it, but I want to!
---
Deathcore is garbage.
#9vr6exyvr6exy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 1:37:29 AM
Bekness posted...
I like rabbits.

Delicious!

try donkey meat
#10EseenuzPosted 1/15/2013 1:42:31 AM
lol stealth developer losing money?lol
or is it stealth advertising dept? lol

I HAVE $, but money isn't as important to our organization as knowing who to trust.

Metal Gear Rising already pre-ordered lol, & Devil May Cry HD collection is like 12 bucks lol