This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

look like DmC fans win

#11OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 4:26:51 AM
thegame216 posted...
DmC meta critic will be higher. so GGS.

Metacritic is going to get s***stormed with low reviews from...guess who?
#12thegame216(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 4:27:27 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Evel138 posted...
megaultrarice34 posted...
Just look at dem user scores. It only gets worst from here.

"Dem user scores" represent why the current gaming culture is a ******* pathetic joke. There are still plenty of real gamers out there.....those that just play and have fun with it, but those voices seem to be ever more drowned out by the noise of a petulant internet.

Gaming culture? Don't make me laugh.

his statement still true though. fans of this game are out enjoying it while you bitter fanboys go around spewing hate because dante don't look like some crappy anime character anymore. just face it, nobody wants that anime look anymore. new dante looks much more suitable irl than original dante ever would.
#13kupo1705Posted 1/15/2013 4:28:09 AM
thegame216 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Evel138 posted...

"Dem user scores" represent why the current gaming culture is a ******* pathetic joke. There are still plenty of real gamers out there.....those that just play and have fun with it, but those voices seem to be ever more drowned out by the noise of a petulant internet.

his statement still true though. fans of this game are out enjoying it while you bitter fanboys go around spewing hate because dante don't look like some crappy anime character anymore. just face it, nobody wants that anime look anymore. new dante looks much more suitable irl than original dante ever would.

Good job at proving how ignorant you are.
#14Evel138Posted 1/15/2013 4:28:48 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Evel138 posted...

You've got a point with dip ***** giving a game that is apparently at the very least, decent, a score reserved for games so bad that they're literally unplayable.

Gaming had a culture though.....if you weren't around to experience it, too bad for you.....but it did exist at one time.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Sackboy
http://fav.me/d5qo006
#15OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 4:29:11 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Good job at proving how ignorant you are.

because the hate is ultimately justified, amirite?
#16thegame216(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 4:29:23 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
thegame216 posted...
DmC meta critic will be higher. so GGS.

Metacritic is going to get s***stormed with low reviews from...guess who?

good thing butthurt fans don't affect the official score eh? unless unbias professionals decided to hate it, then no. it'll be higher than DMC 3 by tomorrow or the end of the week. get ready to cry in your corner.
#17OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 4:30:01 AM
Evel138 posted...
Gaming had a culture though.....if you weren't around to experience it, too bad for you.....but it did exist at one time.

Penny-Arcade
#18OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 4:31:11 AM
thegame216 posted...
good thing butthurt fans don't affect the official score eh? unless unbias professionals decided to hate it, then no. it'll be higher than DMC 3 by tomorrow or the end of the week. get ready to cry in your corner.

I'm not one of the haters. I was under the impression that the User reviews did affect the Metacritic score...
#19MwarriorHieiPosted 1/15/2013 4:34:03 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Evel138 posted...

o.O
donte's look is not the major thing that DMC fans are complaining about.
---
o.o
#20thegame216(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 4:35:22 AM
MwarriorHiei posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Evel138 posted...

o.O
donte's look is not the major thing that DMC fans are complaining about.

i know that. it was just a jab at fans of the original.