This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

look like DmC fans win

#21Evel138Posted 1/15/2013 4:41:42 AM
MwarriorHiei posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Evel138 posted...
megaultrarice34 posted...
Just look at dem user scores. It only gets worst from here.

"Dem user scores" represent why the current gaming culture is a ******* pathetic joke. There are still plenty of real gamers out there.....those that just play and have fun with it, but those voices seem to be ever more drowned out by the noise of a petulant internet.

Gaming culture? Don't make me laugh.

his statement still true though. fans of this game are out enjoying it while you bitter fanboys go around spewing hate because dante don't look like some crappy anime character anymore. just face it, nobody wants that anime look anymore. new dante looks much more suitable irl than original dante ever would.

o.O
donte's look is not the major thing that DMC fans are complaining about.

This is pure BS. His hairstyle is what set this all off from the moment of the reveal. That's all the "DMC fans" had to go on (in their petulant complaining) for a long while. Now, granted there are some other insignificant points they stretch to keep on hating....like the 30fps issue (as if there is an issue) or the "writing" (as if the original DMC's rivaled the works of Shakespeare or something lol).

IMHO, what's really got their panties in a bunch now, is the fact the game actually succeeded in pulling it off and impressing the critics. That's really gotta be giving them the red ass now.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Sackboy
http://fav.me/d5qo006
#22MwarriorHieiPosted 1/15/2013 4:51:41 AM
This is pure BS. His hairstyle is what set this all off from the moment of the reveal. That's all the "DMC fans" had to go on (in their petulant complaining) for a long while. Now, granted there are some other insignificant points they stretch to keep on hating....like the 30fps issue (as if there is an issue) or the "writing" (as if the original DMC's rivaled the works of Shakespeare or something lol).

IMHO, what's really got their panties in a bunch now, is the fact the game actually succeeded in pulling it off and impressing the critics. That's really gotta be giving them the red ass now.

in the beginning, the look is the only thing people had. he looked like an emo heroine addict, so expecting fans to accept this over the normal dante is a bit much.

30 fps is a HUGE issue. the gameplay will suffer noticeably from this, although casuals probably wont notice the difference. the gameplay is also inferior.

tameem was also being a huge ass during development. he was basically telling the fans that they are stupid and his vision is superior to the previous games.

tameem also hyped up the story as being on Shakespearean levels and then we get stuff like the "f*** you" exchange or vergin revealing that he "has a bigger d***.

the game would be okay if it was a new IP, but it isnt. it wants to be a DMC game, so fans will compare it to previous DMC games and it does not hold up.
---
o.o
#23rumbalumbaPosted 1/15/2013 5:05:34 AM
it's better than the 2 worst games of the franchise? ooookaaaay. xD
---
Everyone should play Ni No Kuni.
#24mcsmellingtonPosted 1/15/2013 5:10:22 AM
MwarriorHiei posted...

in the beginning, the look is the only thing people had. he looked like an emo heroine addict, so expecting fans to accept this over the normal dante is a bit much.

30 fps is a HUGE issue. the gameplay will suffer noticeably from this, although casuals probably wont notice the difference. the gameplay is also inferior.

tameem was also being a huge ass during development. he was basically telling the fans that they are stupid and his vision is superior to the previous games.

tameem also hyped up the story as being on Shakespearean levels and then we get stuff like the "f*** you" exchange or vergin revealing that he "has a bigger d***.

the game would be okay if it was a new IP, but it isnt. it wants to be a DMC game, so fans will compare it to previous DMC games and it does not hold up.

The fans were being stupid. They spent months whining about Dante's hair. What part of that isn't stupid to you?

30fps isn't a huge issue. It's an issue for some people, and I understand why they might not be happy with it, but it's not a huge issue. None of the reviews I've read have held it against the game either.

I can't comment on the story to be honest, other than I've read several accounts that the characters have a charm to them. You go in expecting to hate them but end up loving their cockiness and stupid dialogue.

And it obviously does hold up to previous games. Going by aggregate scores it's receiving very similar ratings. It's just the biased, loud fanboys that are whining on and on about it. People who can look at it objectively are able to see it's a good game, and a much needed revitalisation of a series that had lost its charm.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#25kupo1705Posted 1/15/2013 5:14:12 AM
mcsmellington posted...
None of the reviews I've read have held it against the game either.

Neither do they hold the average gameplay against it, or the horrible dialogue or anything really.
#26mcsmellingtonPosted 1/15/2013 5:15:33 AM
kupo1705 posted...
mcsmellington posted...

Neither do they hold the average gameplay against it, or the horrible dialogue or anything really.

Because there's no need to? They seem to find the gameplay fun, and the dialogue entertaining (if a bit juvenile at times).
---
#27kupo1705Posted 1/15/2013 5:17:20 AM
mcsmellington posted...
kupo1705 posted...
mcsmellington posted...

Because there's no need to? They seem to find the gameplay fun, and the dialogue entertaining (if a bit juvenile at times).

There's no need to look at a game critically?
Okay.
#28JahkeemyorkPosted 1/15/2013 5:18:44 AM
Nulsh posted...
Just wish it had lock on

This, hopefully capcom supports this like RE6, never played re6 but they added an extra difficulty, co-op for ada, and an updated camera system
#29mcsmellingtonPosted 1/15/2013 5:20:00 AM
kupo1705 posted...
mcsmellington posted...
kupo1705 posted...
mcsmellington posted...

There's no need to look at a game critically?
Okay.

They have done. They just don't agree with you. You know what a review is, yes?
---
#30llaW_EnotsPosted 1/15/2013 5:20:14 AM
Number of people who have beat the game: 15