This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 will have a faster ram, Sony already won next gen.

#1AnthonM2Posted 1/15/2013 5:44:05 AM
The 720 will have more ram but more ram is nothing, speed is more important.
#2cirkmetroidPosted 1/15/2013 5:50:52 AM(edited)
AnthonM2 posted...

Two things:

Specs are not final. No one can really say how much ram the PS4 will have yet.

Look at the PS3's lack of cross game chat and lack of custom music in every game. Our smaller amount of ram is the reason why we don't have them.
---
PSN: Cirkustanz
.....still really hoping there will be more Legacy of Kain games...somehow!
#3este914Posted 1/15/2013 6:03:05 AM
AnthonM2 posted...

LOL! Spoken from someone who sounds like they have no idea with a vague statement like that.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#4monkeypahngPosted 1/15/2013 6:05:08 AM
This console will have games, this console has already won.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#5gtaking5Posted 1/15/2013 6:10:01 AM
AnthonM2 posted...

Two things:

Look at the PS3's lack of cross game chat and lack of custom music in every game. Our smaller amount of ram is the reason why we don't have them.

No and no. Cross game chat is not in because of some certain old games that don't have an ingame XMB. I think they're some EA games.

And Sony have said time and time that custom soundtracks are up to the developers
---
I don't wanna suicide, I don't want this to end
I just wanna be your friend
#6llaW_EnotsPosted 1/15/2013 6:11:30 AM
my PC will have more RAM and it was made 2 years ago
#7servb0tsPosted 1/15/2013 6:12:26 AM
When will people like TC, ever understand just because Sony says one thing it diesn't mean its actually going to happen lol.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
If PS4 Bans Used Games, It will Die Faster than PSPGO. Like ET
#8Rennik RepotsirPosted 1/15/2013 7:08:00 AM
Since it seems that Sony just throws components together; it will bottleneck somewhere giving developers a hard time with workarounds... Will we see the "difficult to develop for" trend continue? I hope not...
---
FREE BUMP!!!
The person above suffers from IAD.</post>
#9nonexistingheroPosted 1/15/2013 7:16:59 AM
gtaking5 posted...
AnthonM2 posted...

Two things:

No and no. Cross game chat is not in because of some certain old games that don't have an ingame XMB. I think they're some EA games.

And Sony have said time and time that custom soundtracks are up to the developers

I'm pretty sure that crossgame chat isn't in because Microsoft patented it. I'm also pretty sure that an integrated system in the OS for custom soundtracks is something Microsoft patented. Developers can choose to give games that feature individually, but it must be build into the game. Sony isn't allowed to put that feature in their OS.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#10Godly_GoofPosted 1/15/2013 7:20:32 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
gtaking5 posted...
AnthonM2 posted...

Two things:

I'm pretty sure that crossgame chat isn't in because Microsoft patented it. I'm also pretty sure that an integrated system in the OS for custom soundtracks is something Microsoft patented. Developers can choose to give games that feature individually, but it must be build into the game. Sony isn't allowed to put that feature in their OS.

Ya Microsoft does own both. Mainly because at least the integrated soundtrack is something Sony had tried to do but was already patented by Micro and they couldn't.
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."