This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni - The first Game of the Year contender

#1PhaseBlackPosted 1/15/2013 9:33:35 AM
IGN gave it a 9.4, and everywhere else is getting it very high scores. This is amazing for JRPGs on HD consoles, I hope it gets lots of awards and attention to up the popularity of the genre again.
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2abdouPosted 1/15/2013 9:36:09 AM
yeah it has been a while since we got a JRPG of this quality, I just hope it sells well because in Japan it did not.
---
#3RampantBlattPosted 1/15/2013 9:36:48 AM
I hear it has some challenge to it. Can't freakin wait for the game that Pokemon should have been half a decade ago.
#4work_a_holicPosted 1/15/2013 9:37:35 AM
Games like this don't usually catch on. It probably won't be a contender.
#5ShineboxerPosted 1/15/2013 9:38:09 AM
I hear it has some challenge to it. Can't freakin wait for the game that Pokemon should have been half a decade ago.

I've never found a JRPG that was challenging or even difficult.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#6CaptainLukaPosted 1/15/2013 9:39:25 AM
Shineboxer posted...

Your level of skill is higher than his then. Cool.
---
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
#7RampantBlattPosted 1/15/2013 9:40:24 AM
CaptainLuka posted...
Shineboxer posted...

Or he is just talking out of his anus.

No JRPG is challenging once you've grinded for a year. Hell even then, things like SMT can invalidate your grinding with environments and enemy skills.
#8ShineboxerPosted 1/15/2013 9:40:27 AM
Shineboxer posted...

But skill isn't necessary to play a JRPG.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#9ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/15/2013 9:43:21 AM
Shineboxer posted...

D Souls. While not "DIFFICULT", they require your brain to be used, which most people on here are not capable of.
#10ShineboxerPosted 1/15/2013 9:44:08 AM
Shineboxer posted...

D Souls. While not "DIFFICULT", they require your brain to be used, which most people on here are not capable of.

Not JRPG and not Difficult, try again.
---