This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni - The first Game of the Year contender

#61SigmaHacielPosted 1/15/2013 3:47:58 PM
It is only a little cute how you choose to be pretentiously ignorant, Shine.

But we've all got it. You can stop now.
#62ManuKesnaPosted 1/15/2013 3:48:56 PM
lol at the person taking Shineboxer seriously.

this lol, the guy is a joke, he just bring laughs and smiles to this board! :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#63ShineboxerPosted 1/15/2013 3:50:26 PM
>Call me ignorant.
>resolve situation by bashing something completely unrelated.
>call me the troll
>says pretentious
>probably true
>I'm probably right
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#64find no fan tar seaPosted 1/15/2013 4:10:07 PM
RampantBlatt posted...
I hear it has some challenge to it. Can't freakin wait for the game that Pokemon should have been half a decade ago.

Yes, there are a lot of puzzles in Ni No Kuni, like the good old classic SNES rpg. Like seriously, what ever happened to solving puzzles in quest and dungeons? One of the reasons why i love FFX the most was solving the puzzles in the summoner's temple, it was frustrating at time but after solving it, it felt so rewarding!
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#65Battleship_GrayPosted 1/15/2013 4:25:53 PM
Wondered how this thread got so many posts. Was disappointed to see that it was because of people feeding shineboxer.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#66PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 6:22:03 PM
muggy posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Alltra posted...
It's not gonna be a contender for the simple fact that it's a very niche title. GotY isn't about the quality of the game, it's about how popular it is.

Journey says hi

Journey's record breaking sales says hi

For a download title that is a small accomplishment, there are plenty that do extremely well with sales but never get the attention Journey got. Its the quality
---
PSVita & 3DS
#67ShineboxerPosted 1/15/2013 8:16:50 PM
Wondered how this thread got so many posts. Was disappointed to see that it was because of people feeding shineboxer.

Nice to see you join the gang bro.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#68pwivitabox360icPosted 1/15/2013 8:19:04 PM
Shineboxer posted...
Shineboxer posted...
I hear it has some challenge to it. Can't freakin wait for the game that Pokemon should have been half a decade ago.

I've never found a JRPG that was challenging or even difficult.

Your level of skill is higher than his then. Cool.

But skill isn't necessary to play a JRPG.

Your talking out your a**. Or you have never played games like LoL,Valkyrie profile, Persona 3 on hardest difficulty.
---
Spread the Peace and Love..
#69PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 11:34:00 AM
Bump
---
PSVita & 3DS
#70RomangeloPosted 1/18/2013 12:07:34 PM
IGNorant

#Paid
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II