This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just started DmC. Amazing game!

#21abnergoinbigPosted 1/15/2013 8:07:25 PM
Im loving the game myself. The combat is ridiculously fun and stylish. Im playing it on the hardest difficulty possible on my first run; though its not hard, its not super easy neither. Its a perfect difficulty.
#22Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/15/2013 8:07:56 PM
Sure you have, Because if you had you wouldn't have said something so stupid.

Take your butthurt else where, We don't care.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#23BoosterBurstPosted 1/15/2013 8:08:58 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Sure you have, Because if you had you wouldn't have said something so stupid.

Take your butthurt else where, We don't care.

Only one saying stupid stuff is you and maybe other people in this topic.

You're the one butthurt that I'm right. You're also butthurt since I love better games than you and you have bad taste, you troll.
#24knightoffire55(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:22:05 AM(edited)
BoosterBurst posted...
knightoffire55 posted...
This seems to be the running theme of this board.

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/q/image/1353/26/1353263835757.jpg

You ignorant people do not understand.

Here, I will quote myself from another topic and explain:

BoosterBurst posted...
Because you guys are ruining the video game industry.

The more you support crappy games, the more crappy games will be made. I love great games, not crappy games. I want to put an end to crappy games. I want games I love, not stupid inferior crap like shooters and bad quality games such as DmC.

For example, since shooters are so popular, JRPGs are no longer popular, and which is why I cannot find my favorite types of games anymore. Hell, even Final Fantasy has been Call of Duty-ized. There are very few JRPGs and very few good quality JRPGs this gen, because you guys helped ruin gaming.

I do not like what you like, and when you take away the types of games I love, and replace them with your inferior unfun boring games, then we have a problem, like we do now.

Developer's have realized portable are better for jRPG's. It's not Call of Duty's fault that XIII became a hallway simulator. Console games have slowly become style over substance.

---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#25MerisYakiPosted 1/16/2013 12:20:36 AM
Yeah, Ninja Theory is really something.
#26ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/16/2013 12:21:52 AM
knightoffire55 posted...
best action game in years.

Too obvious.
#27agrissaPosted 1/16/2013 12:22:28 AM
If the game is so good why aren't you guys playing it instead of making reassurance topics of GameFaqs?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#28KaliestoPosted 1/16/2013 12:22:33 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
knightoffire55 posted...
This seems to be the running theme of this board.

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/q/image/1353/26/1353263835757.jpg

You ignorant people do not understand.

Here, I will quote myself from another topic and explain:

BoosterBurst posted...
Because you guys are ruining the video game industry.

The more you support crappy games, the more crappy games will be made. I love great games, not crappy games. I want to put an end to crappy games. I want games I love, not stupid inferior crap like shooters and bad quality games such as DmC.

For example, since shooters are so popular, JRPGs are no longer popular, and which is why I cannot find my favorite types of games anymore. Hell, even Final Fantasy has been Call of Duty-ized. There are very few JRPGs and very few good quality JRPGs this gen, because you guys helped ruin gaming.

I do not like what you like, and when you take away the types of games I love, and replace them with your inferior unfun boring games, then we have a problem, like we do now.

The ass-burn is strong within this post.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord