This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Devil May Cry creator praises DmC, blocks haters on Twitter

#1CrimsonGear80Posted 1/15/2013 9:01:54 PM
http://kotaku.com/5976048/original-devil-may-cry-creator-sticks-up-for-the-new-dmc

so...paid off? Total hack? His games suck?

Which excuse is it gonna be?
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#2MegaMettaurPosted 1/15/2013 9:04:53 PM
Damage control = praising. All his tweets are saying is to give the game a, chance. Also, people still read Kotaku?
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#3justchill433Posted 1/15/2013 9:07:22 PM
Well even though he was probably forced by Capcom to say this, who cares? The game has multiple reviews with the reviewer saying this is not DMC at all. You can't tell me my opinion is wrong.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#4killakPosted 1/15/2013 9:07:42 PM
You just can't win.

If you like a game, you have bad taste and/or are a defender
If you hate a game, you're a hater
If you post that you're enjoying a game, it's reassurance
If you comment against positive or negative reviews, it's damage control

and nobody seems to get it. Daily contradictions and hypocrisy
---
LoL... DSP did his funniest moments of 2012 set.... except they're all about his own content.
#5Vivi0198Posted 1/15/2013 9:08:59 PM
Well even though he was probably forced by Capcom to say this, who cares? The game has multiple reviews with the reviewer saying this is not DMC at all. You can't tell me my opinion is wrong.

He has nothing to do with Capcom.... everything you say is wrong.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#6RyuuHou25Posted 1/15/2013 9:09:21 PM
Unique title and they treated the game with respect.

I wouldn't really call either of those praising the game *laughs*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#7MegaMettaurPosted 1/15/2013 9:11:01 PM(edited)
All I'm saying is that there's no "praising" going on in those tweets. So it must be damage control.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#8RampantBlattPosted 1/15/2013 9:10:55 PM
If you block haters, you aren't secure in the idea that the product can stand on its own.

Shame. Shame that everyone lost their mind.
#9CrimsonGear80(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 9:13:27 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
All I'm saying is that there's no "praising" going on in those tweets. So it must be damage control.

On what planet does this make sense.

He's clearly wishing good luck to NT and DmC and hopes everyone enjoys the game. Sounds like praise to me.

If you followed him on twitter, you'd know how much people cry at him about DmC and he hates it. He takes every chance he gets to let these clowns know that he doesn't care what they think so that maybe they get the message. unfortunately, the internet is full of stupid people.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#10RyuuHou25Posted 1/15/2013 9:14:33 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...

On what planet does this make sense.

He's clearly wishing good luck to NT and DmC and hopes everyone enjoys the game. Sounds like praise to me.

If you followed him on twitter, you'd know how much people cry at him about DmC and he hates it. He takes every chance he gets to let these clowns know that he doesn't care what they think so that maybe they get the message. unfortunately, the internet is full of stupid people.

I think you need to learn the definition of praise TC.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB