This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your opinion on. . . Bioware's stance on Gay gaming?

#271SmoshCuchPosted 1/16/2013 11:03:06 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
no thats a theory and darwins evolution has been proven to be wrong.. Heres Darwins theorys and facts disproving them http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread163678/pg1
lots of scientific conflictions, science cant have it both ways..

Holy %&$#, that was hilarious! Calling that junk science would imply that it was in some small way even science at all. That was just plain junk.

Seriously people, you should read that for a good laugh. I have never seen such a collection of fail in all my life. Wow.
#272kcypher2000Posted 1/16/2013 11:13:34 PM
SmoshCuch posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
no thats a theory and darwins evolution has been proven to be wrong.. Heres Darwins theorys and facts disproving them http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread163678/pg1

Holy %&$#, that was hilarious! Calling that junk science would imply that it was in some small way even science at all. That was just plain junk.

Seriously people, you should read that for a good laugh. I have never seen such a collection of fail in all my life. Wow.

Written by people who have no clue about evolution. If there was no evolution we would all look like Adam and Eve or completely random. Not carrying traits from our parents and dog breeders would be out of a job.
#273kcypher2000Posted 1/16/2013 11:14:17 PM
On topic however I do not care. I can careless what choices other people can make. I only care about having the option to make the choices i care to make.
#274DrakoVongola1Posted 1/17/2013 5:13:45 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
methosagain posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
methosagain posted...

Pretty stupid Prof if he didn't know the differences between an Ape and a Hominid

well hominid are great apes but extinct. one theory is we evolved from them, they say there extinct b/c they ALL evolved.. who created the hominid? I guess if people believe that they have to believe something happened from nothing and boom life formed..

I believe God said boom and life formed :)

We are Hominids, face palm

Why would you post that when the entire argument is torn apart in every other post?
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#275Alky88Posted 1/17/2013 5:53:10 AM
Perfect_Dark08 posted...
Jx1010 posted...
however Bioware telling straight men to get over gay men hitting on them is a bit of an insult since why would u like being hit on by gay men if u are straight and not gay.

Men who are afraid of gay men flirting with them are paranoid homophobes. It would be just as ridiculous to demand that a gay man ask another man if he is gay before the gay man flirts with him as it would be for a straight man to ask a woman if she is heterosexual before he flirts with her. If a gay man flirts with a straight man, the only thing that straight man would have to do is politely say that he isn't gay and thus, isn't interested.

Yeah, this. What's the big deal anyway? Are you afraid of turning gay if a guy is suddenly flirting with you?
It's not insulting really, it's how it should be.
If you're not into guys you can simply say so and the guy will drop it.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#276Colinp42Posted 1/17/2013 7:07:36 AM
Most straight guys in this day and age love being hit on by other guys. It doesn't make them gay and its like the ultimate compliment. The people who are uncomfortable with it in theory are just bitter that they're too ugly for a guy to ever hit on them. :)
---
How appropriate, you fight like a cow!
#277ShineboxerPosted 1/17/2013 7:18:04 AM
Who cares, it's not for us to say. The developer should always have full control creatively.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#278Godly_GoofPosted 1/17/2013 7:24:23 AM
Meh. I could are less about gay characters. O_o as long as they aren't super over the top gay (unless in the comedic way then it's fine).

The beastiality in ME on the other hand >.>

When a man loves a Krogan, now I'm a little grossed out :/
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#279nurnbergPosted 1/17/2013 7:43:37 AM
My stance is that they are trying to shove their agenda in gamers' throats and I don't like it. They make a huge deal out of this and talk like this is important. This is just wrong.
---
Official Gamefaqs thread killer
#280DrakoVongola1Posted 1/17/2013 8:22:11 AM
nurnberg posted...
My stance is that they are trying to shove their agenda in gamers' throats and I don't like it. They make a huge deal out of this and talk like this is important. This is just wrong.

ITP: Allowing people to date whatever gender they want in a video game=shoving an agenda down people's throats.

The whole gay rights thing kind of is important, especially if you happen to be gay.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.