This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your opinion on. . . Bioware's stance on Gay gaming?

#31SophisticationPosted 1/16/2013 12:04:07 AM
methosagain posted...
ZackG31 posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

Also, if you believe in God, then by extension you believe that God created homosexuality, as according to any of the religions that follow God, He is the creator of everything, and I'm pretty sure homosexuality falls under the category of everything.

dont try logic on religious nut jobs they just shut you out.

Actually there is no logic at play here, God gave Humanity free will, that implies that we are able to some degree to create our own diversions such as Murder and Homosexuality. Nowhere in no religion is God actually attributed as creating "EVERYTHING" just the beings and the world, and not the actual interplay in most parts between those parts and the decisions his creations take

Man, we were on the same page.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#32velvet_hammerPosted 1/16/2013 12:05:34 AM
ZackG31 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

there is no god as there was no Adam and Eve

ya ok buddy, so which do you believe something happened from nothing and boom there goes life.. or are your ancestors monkeys? and if so who decided the ones in the zoo cant be humans? I respect what ever answer is given just trying to see where your coming from
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#33velvet_hammerPosted 1/16/2013 12:06:42 AM
kingrat2314 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

He apparently also made my two male dogs wanna hump each other. wat do

this is not homosexuality in dogs, as its impossible.. its a male dominance thing that exist in all dogs and wolfs..

the more you know
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#34PJB-11Posted 1/16/2013 12:06:52 AM
I'm straight but I still hooked my male Warden up with Zevran for giggles. The right to holding your own personal views is one thing but when those views are hateful, you lose the right to argue them.
---
Now Playing: AC3, Okami, ZOE HD.
#35BoulderPosted 1/16/2013 12:10:34 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
ZackG31 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

ya ok buddy, so which do you believe something happened from nothing and boom there goes life.. or are your ancestors monkeys? and if so who decided the ones in the zoo cant be humans? I respect what ever answer is given just trying to see where your coming from

I know not my question. But id like to point out that monkeys have tails and apes dont. We come from apes. Which were test subjects/ proto types for humans.
---
I'm bored... Time to play PONG!
#36zerooo0Posted 1/16/2013 12:10:52 AM
Sophistication posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

Also, if you believe in God, then by extension you believe that God created homosexuality, as according to any of the religions that follow God, He is the creator of everything, and I'm pretty sure homosexuality falls under the category of everything.

God created the earths, heavens and man -- He gave everyone freewill. Being gay is a choice you either are willing to participate in or a choice you are not willing to participate in... Same with love and being in love. You either want to or you don't. There is no such thing as being gay or being in love. It's a choice your mind and body is conditioned to act upon with said person(s) in a free will society.

Doesn't mean god doesn't condone it... Doesn't mean he does... Just means he gave us a choice.

Dang it Sophistication I thought you where a Greer, AXKSION, or axksion alt. But, with a post that makes sense like that now I can confirm you're neither of them.

Although I'm glad that you get one of the basic fundamentals of Christianity,
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#37RayconPosted 1/16/2013 12:11:06 AM
ZackG31 posted...
Boulder posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

What about Amanda and Eve?

now that would have been a paradise.

This is so unfair (and in some ways sexist). So gay women get a free pass? I've never understood this mentality, and I'm aware that you're post(s) were likely halfway joking, but I've seen it a lot (specifically in the marriage amendment bill advertisements that were on display recently).

Don't know why society deems it more "okay" for one sex over the other. Like it's less "homosexual" somehow.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#38methosagainPosted 1/16/2013 12:12:27 AM
Boulder posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
ZackG31 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

I know not my question. But id like to point out that monkeys have tails and apes dont. We come from apes. Which were test subjects/ proto types for humans.

Technically we don't even come from Apes, we came from Hominids
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#39MotiJrPosted 1/16/2013 12:13:21 AM
I hate that homosexuality as a whole is being forced on people in every form of media. It isn't ok to dislike homosexuality but apparently it's ok to force everyone to accept it and interact with it, be it games, TV etc.

Also, gay people always talk about wanting to be accepted but they make a bigger fuss about their choice than anyone else.

Just my thoughts.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#40OmegaPosted 1/16/2013 12:13:37 AM
Jx1010 posted...
ZackG31 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

But shouldnt u respect other people's belief?

No, because their beliefs are wrong and stupid.
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.