This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your opinion on. . . Bioware's stance on Gay gaming?

#41BoulderPosted 1/16/2013 12:13:47 AM
Raycon posted...
ZackG31 posted...
Boulder posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

What about Amanda and Eve?

now that would have been a paradise.

This is so unfair (and in some ways sexist). So gay women get a free pass? I've never understood this mentality, and I'm aware that you're post(s) were likely halfway joking, but I've seen it a lot (specifically in the marriage amendment bill advertisements that were on display recently).

Don't know why society deems it more "okay" for one sex over the other. Like it's less "homosexual" somehow.

I am with you that it is wrong for girls get free pass in a lot of. cases. Just wanted to see response.
---
I'm bored... Time to play PONG!
#42velvet_hammerPosted 1/16/2013 12:14:39 AM
Boulder posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
ZackG31 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

there is no god as there was no Adam and Eve

ya ok buddy, so which do you believe something happened from nothing and boom there goes life.. or are your ancestors monkeys? and if so who decided the ones in the zoo cant be humans? I respect what ever answer is given just trying to see where your coming from

I know not my question. But id like to point out that monkeys have tails and apes dont. We come from apes. Which were test subjects/ proto types for humans.

same thing still applies.. who decided apes in the zoo cant be humans? and why in over 1000 years or longer of recorded history apes have not once shown evolution.. on a scale that these people believe something should be happening....

not trying to say one belief is better then the other as if someone has a logical reason I'd love to hear it.. I got kicked out of my history class in college for challenging my professor who couldnt come up with a reason
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#43BoulderPosted 1/16/2013 12:16:42 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Boulder posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
ZackG31 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

there is no god as there was no Adam and Eve

ya ok buddy, so which do you believe something happened from nothing and boom there goes life.. or are your ancestors monkeys? and if so who decided the ones in the zoo cant be humans? I respect what ever answer is given just trying to see where your coming from

I know not my question. But id like to point out that monkeys have tails and apes dont. We come from apes. Which were test subjects/ proto types for humans.

same thing still applies.. who decided apes in the zoo cant be humans? and why in over 1000 years or longer of recorded history apes have not once shown evolution.. on a scale that these people believe something should be happening....

not trying to say one belief is better then the other as if someone has a logical reason I'd love to hear it.. I got kicked out of my history class in college for challenging my professor who couldnt come up with a reason

The history channel says aliens... that the best I got.
---
#44zerooo0Posted 1/16/2013 12:19:17 AM
Velvethammer makes a good point, and I would like to know why also. I know theirs been a few changes, but not soo much like from Monkeys to Humans in that time frame.(I think Monkeys to Humans or some animal similar to them)

Again not claiming which side is better or not, just curious.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#45velvet_hammerPosted 1/16/2013 12:22:39 AM
even though I have beliefs I'm not close minded and accept all knowledge from all beliefs... no one will ever know the correct answers 100%... this is a law all religions and beliefs can agree upon.. I also respect others as God did give free will.. I do hate forum trolls though :)
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#46Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:24:42 AM
Jesus...
why do people argue about God and the origin of humanity every single time this topic comes up then mix it with aliens and all sorts of topics......
which eventually ends up with the main subject, if were lucky...
#47BoosterBurstPosted 1/16/2013 12:27:39 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
even though I have beliefs I'm not close minded and accept all knowledge from all beliefs... no one will ever know the correct answers 100%...

such an arrogant claim. So, since you have no answers to life and the important questions, you just make them up with your religion and what it says in your religious text?

oh, you're not closed minded, are you? so, only your god and no one else's god is the true god. and you know this how, pray tell...

you're incredibly ignorant
#48BoulderPosted 1/16/2013 12:28:06 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Velvethammer makes a good point, and I would like to know why also. I know theirs been a few changes, but not soo much like from Monkeys to Humans in that time frame.(I think Monkeys to Humans or some animal similar to them)

Again not claiming which side is better or not, just curious.

It is a good question and one that come up a lot around here. The deep bible belt south. My best guess would be us, humans. We have changed this world so much that the only thing that can evolve is disease. Humans have cut everything down to make life easier for us and us alone. Look at the dog. Its been evolved into a house pet. Sure it still has wolf in it, if you tell it to sit it'll sit. So apes not evolving is probably our fault.
---
#49BoulderPosted 1/16/2013 12:33:32 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Jesus...
why do people argue about God and the origin of humanity every single time this topic comes up then mix it with aliens and all sorts of topics......
which eventually ends up with the main subject, if were lucky...

You used the words "opinion" and "gay" in the same sentence...
---
#50velvet_hammerPosted 1/16/2013 12:34:53 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
even though I have beliefs I'm not close minded and accept all knowledge from all beliefs... no one will ever know the correct answers 100%...

such an arrogant claim. So, since you have no answers to life and the important questions, you just make them up with your religion and what it says in your religious text?

oh, you're not closed minded, are you? so, only your god and no one else's god is the true god. and you know this how, pray tell...

you're incredibly ignorant

go away Greer
---