This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your opinion on. . . Bioware's stance on Gay gaming?

#51LionheartCJPosted 1/16/2013 12:48:02 AM
Jx1010 posted...
ZackG31 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

there is no god as there was no Adam and Eve

But shouldnt u respect other people's belief?

Shouldn't you be saying that to the first person quoted in that message?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWXqC7Dlhs - The Legend Of Don Piano
#52Still__RippinPosted 1/16/2013 1:03:32 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
even though I have beliefs I'm not close minded and accept all knowledge from all beliefs... no one will ever know the correct answers 100%...

such an arrogant claim. So, since you have no answers to life and the important questions, you just make them up with your religion and what it says in your religious text?

oh, you're not closed minded, are you? so, only your god and no one else's god is the true god. and you know this how, pray tell...

you're incredibly ignorant

+23
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#53Zexion_FantasyPosted 1/16/2013 1:12:33 AM
Many people in here don't seem to get how evolution works. I had to chuckle at the typical "if evolution is true, why haven't apes evolved in the past 100, 1000, or 1 million years!" argument. Seriously, actually learn the whole theory before you try to use logic to disprove what it is.
#54methosagainPosted 1/16/2013 1:13:31 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Boulder posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
ZackG31 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

there is no god as there was no Adam and Eve

ya ok buddy, so which do you believe something happened from nothing and boom there goes life.. or are your ancestors monkeys? and if so who decided the ones in the zoo cant be humans? I respect what ever answer is given just trying to see where your coming from

I know not my question. But id like to point out that monkeys have tails and apes dont. We come from apes. Which were test subjects/ proto types for humans.

same thing still applies.. who decided apes in the zoo cant be humans? and why in over 1000 years or longer of recorded history apes have not once shown evolution.. on a scale that these people believe something should be happening....

not trying to say one belief is better then the other as if someone has a logical reason I'd love to hear it.. I got kicked out of my history class in college for challenging my professor who couldnt come up with a reason

Pretty stupid Prof if he didn't know the differences between an Ape and a Hominid
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#55viajarvPosted 1/16/2013 1:15:39 AM
That kind of ignorance is kinda like a metaphor of how Bioware allows gay marriage, but they're segregated to one planet.
#56AwayFromHerePosted 1/16/2013 1:16:14 AM
Scientology.

You're argument for religion is invalid.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#57ChaingunmasterPosted 1/16/2013 1:17:55 AM
Making a "Planet Gay" as the only place for homosexuals to have romance isn't a great solution, I get the feeling however that the toll in place is to try and prevent trolls for ruining the planet for the others.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#58methosagainPosted 1/16/2013 1:18:17 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Velvethammer makes a good point, and I would like to know why also. I know theirs been a few changes, but not soo much like from Monkeys to Humans in that time frame.(I think Monkeys to Humans or some animal similar to them)

Again not claiming which side is better or not, just curious.

A thousand years is simply not enough of an time frame to document such changes, not when evolution on an whole is measured on a scale that involves millions of years. The average lifespan of an species for example is 1 MYA, that means it could take 100's of thousands of years before you see real evolutionary changes, on average most biologist think 50 Thousands year a baseline to see species change.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#59mad_hax_manPosted 1/16/2013 1:19:26 AM
velvet_hammer posted...

same thing still applies.. who decided apes in the zoo cant be humans? and why in over 1000 years or longer of recorded history apes have not once shown evolution.. on a scale that these people believe something should be happening....

And what scale of change do these people think should have happened over 1000 years? And what records to we have over the past 1000 years allows us a significant comparison?
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#60RayconPosted 1/16/2013 1:22:26 AM
Boulder posted...
I am with you that it is wrong for girls get free pass in a lot of. cases. Just wanted to see response.

No sweat- I had a feeling it was at least partly in jest (or not all serious). My post wasn't directed necessarily at you, just venting a few instances they have come up.

/rant
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ