This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your opinion on. . . Bioware's stance on Gay gaming?

#71mjc0961Posted 1/16/2013 2:33:46 AM
ZackG31 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

there is no god as there was no Adam and Eve

---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#72DukeCoudrayPosted 1/16/2013 2:36:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#73StupidMofozPosted 1/16/2013 2:50:08 AM
DukeCoudray posted...
I think homosexuality is forced on us in just about everything media related. Anyone who opposes it is an instant threat and bashed.

It's not forced. You aren't being forced to participate or even pay any mind to it. However being hurtful towards those who are causes more issue's than anything. As long as people keep their opinions to themselves all goes well.
#74velvet_hammerPosted 1/16/2013 2:58:54 AM
methosagain posted...

Pretty stupid Prof if he didn't know the differences between an Ape and a Hominid

well hominid are great apes but extinct. one theory is we evolved from them, they say there extinct b/c they ALL evolved.. who created the hominid? I guess if people believe that they have to believe something happened from nothing and boom life formed..

I believe God said boom and life formed :)
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#75LenneValkiryePosted 1/16/2013 3:07:30 AM(edited)
StupidMofoz posted...
DukeCoudray posted...
I think homosexuality is forced on us in just about everything media related. Anyone who opposes it is an instant threat and bashed.

It's not forced. You aren't being forced to participate or even pay any mind to it. However being hurtful towards those who are causes more issue's than anything. As long as people keep their opinions to themselves all goes well.

I'm sorry, but the very existance of gay pride parades sort of nullifies this statement.
How on earth are we supposed not to pay attention to those, as much as we want to?

The worst part of them is that they horribly backfire against the gay community, because they lead straight people to think that they're a bunch of flamboyant, rainbow-colored sex maniacs.
As long as something like that keeps existing, straight people will have a hard time accepting gays as "normal".

Personally, my feelings towards the gay community are between "don't care" and "mildly dislike". If they weren't so vocal they would quickly shift towards the "I'm fine with them" side.
#76Dan_Dan_91_07Posted 1/16/2013 3:09:06 AM
Colonel: But in the current, digitized world trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible.

Rose: Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander...

Colonel: All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate
#77The_Undying_84Posted 1/16/2013 3:11:16 AM
I think they should work on having not terrible endings to their series's, then worry about being LGBT friendly.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#78Nirvanas_NoxPosted 1/16/2013 3:21:32 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
StupidMofoz posted...
DukeCoudray posted...

I'm sorry, but the very existance of gay pride parades sort of nullifies this statement.
How on earth are we supposed not to pay attention to those, as much as we want to?

The worst part of them is that they horribly backfire against the gay community, because they lead straight people to think that they're a bunch of flamboyant, rainbow-colored sex maniacs.
As long as something like that keeps existing, straight people will have a hard time accepting gays as "normal".

Personally, my feelings towards the gay community are between "don't care" and "mildly dislike". If they weren't so vocal they would quickly shift towards the "I'm fine with them" side.

we have pride parades to celebrate LGBT culture and to commemorate the Stonewall Riots. not all of us are "flamboyant, rainbow colored sex maniacs. seriously, straight people have just as much sex as LGBT people and we dont go around calling you butch whatever colored sex maniacs now do we?
---
My business isnt your business so unless your my thong, dont be up my ass.
#79chaoscontrol325Posted 1/16/2013 3:22:07 AM
Whatever. Might as well keep the options open. I really don't care.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#80irinawdsPosted 1/16/2013 3:41:04 AM
The only offense I take in this is that I can't turn off all romance completely.

Really, straight, bi, gay, lesbian... I'm tired of playing word fu where I dodge around the responses to get people as friendly as possible without pushing them to the point where they want to get a room together.

I don't care about any of it.