This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deus Ex Human Revolution is AMAZING!

#1JuanZoloPosted 1/16/2013 1:06:50 AM
I played through it when it came out, but I was high as f***! I literally remember nothing. Now that i'm playing it again it's like the first time.

Anybody else frequently forget near ENTIRE games because of this?
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#2ArronAubinPosted 1/16/2013 1:08:20 AM
No, because I don't need drugs to enhance my life.
Why buy drugs when you can buy more games..?
#3JuanZolo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:10:09 AM
ArronAubin posted...

Ok.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#4mogar002Posted 1/16/2013 1:10:56 AM
Was very disappointing
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#5JuanZolo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:14:28 AM
mogar002 posted...
Was very disappointing

I never played the original so I had no expectations, making disappointment an impossibility. Wow. That was a pretentious sentence. haha! Sorry.
---
#6Superfly Jo JoPosted 1/16/2013 1:16:54 AM
I prefer playing games sober because I get more out of the experience. The only games I'll play even remotely intoxicated are multiplayer games with no story that I can play with friends. If it's a story heavy game like Deus Ex: HR, I have to play it sober so I get the full experience out of it. On another note it is a really good game, I'm currently playing through it now for the first time.
---
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Ugh I wish I could change my PSN name
#7ps3_gamer_norgePosted 1/16/2013 1:18:55 AM
One of the best games that ive played in my life
#8LionheartCJPosted 1/16/2013 1:21:49 AM
ArronAubin posted...

Nobody asked you about drugs enhancing your life, so stop telling people what to do with theirs

And to answer the question, i've forgotten bits of games.....but never a whole game lol and i smoke alot
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSWXqC7Dlhs - The Legend Of Don Piano
#9Bigkiller143Posted 1/16/2013 1:22:44 AM
Great game. Literally wasn't knowing crap was going on story wise as I had one to many dabs of oil but man was the gameplay good and when I caught up on the story ... just wow... great game but better high.
#10JuanZolo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:23:51 AM
Superfly Jo Jo posted...
I prefer playing games sober because I get more out of the experience. The only games I'll play even remotely intoxicated are multiplayer games with no story that I can play with friends. If it's a story heavy game like Deus Ex: HR, I have to play it sober so I get the full experience out of it. On another note it is a really good game, I'm currently playing through it now for the first time.

I have learned that this is the way to do it. Or blaze up and play something you have already beaten. Silent Hill 2 with headphones and a bong is my FAVORITE gaming experience. I thought ahead and played the Walking Dead sober. Good decision. Glad you are enjoying Deus Ex man! Where are you in the game?
---