This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They should remake Chrono Cross with the same graphics as the FMVs.

#21You_Need_A_LifePosted 1/16/2013 6:48:52 PM
DeGamer81 posted...
No. It's just fine as it is. Some things just don't need to be messed with.

Now if only we could get this message across to the clowns who want Final Fantasy VII remade. It's perfect as it is - updating it would ruin it. Just look at the abortion of a game that The Twin Snakes turned out to be...ugh.
#22zyrax2301Posted 1/16/2013 6:49:52 PM
Never played Chrono Cross. Still love Chrono Trigger THIS MUCH.

Did I do it right? I never played FFX-2 and I feel good about it.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#23boredofyouPosted 1/16/2013 6:52:00 PM
Bekness posted...
voice acting ruins older games, imo. it's like, I have an idea in my head, what they're like, voice acting just slaughters how I've built them up to be over the years.

This! Its like reading a book and then seeing the movie. You only have a chance to say "They did a good job with it." but more than likely, you'll be saying "The book was way better!"
---
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.
#24GunzleaderPosted 1/16/2013 6:52:08 PM
chrono cross victory gift of spring as a ringtone :D
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#25Seifer_usPosted 1/16/2013 6:59:00 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Never played Chrono Cross. Still love Chrono Trigger THIS MUCH.

Did I do it right? I never played FFX-2 and I feel good about it.

FFX-2 was a travesty in every regard outside of the battle system.

Chrono Cross, on the other hand, is a fantastic game. For a lot of people it pales in comparison to Trigger, but in reality the plots of the two games intertwine very little to the point that Cross is pretty much its own unique thing and it becomes a bit unfair to compare the two. It also has one the greatest plot twists in gaming that completely changes how the second half of the game is played.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#26mogar002Posted 1/16/2013 7:00:42 PM
They should remake so that it doesn't suck. CC was so terrible.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg