This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spelunker Collection Out Today on the JPN Store

#21BeknessPosted 1/18/2013 8:17:29 AM
Seifer_us posted...
Dang. I hate how little interest this game garners. Last I checked it still doesn't even have its own page here on GameFAQs. Blargh.

There's pages on it.

Description
Wander through miles of uncharted caves in search of the legendary underground pyramid and its vast treasures. To complete your adventure, you will swing from ropes and ladders, run across unstable terrain and down ravines, operate elevators, mining carts and rafts. You will collect keys, bombs, flares, jewels, sacks of gold coins and other valuable items as you navigate the hazardous terrain.

But you can always contribute stuff to the site if you have info.
---
pie
#22Evil_GogetaPosted 1/18/2013 8:17:52 AM
Seifer_us posted...
I thought it was well worth the money, and if you don't get all the trophies in free play mode (you can't rank on the leaderboards in free mode) and play them normally it will last you a good, long while.

Granted, I guess if you weren't gung-ho enough about Spelunker HD to do the EX Areas, then you probably wouldn't be interested in this either.

I'm a Spelunker NUT. I play it more often than any other PS3 game I own.

I think Motsu is "Gung-Ho" enough, but he`S not interested in the older games as he`s played it enough, and the EX areas too.

I rarely see you play it though on PSN tho lol.
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.
#23Seifer_us(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:38:12 AM
Evil_Gogeta posted...
I rarely see you play it though on PSN tho lol.

What?! I guess you just don't catch me at the right times. I mean, I play a lot of other stuff as well, but mostly once I 100% something I don't touch it again. I'm always going back to Spelunker when I'm in-between games.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#24Seifer_us(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 5:53:40 AM
*Final Bump; I swear this time*

Well, I think I'm pretty well finished. I got all the trophies, and as of this writing, I have first place on three of the six leaderboards. I'm still missing about six images in the art gallery though, and I can't, for the life of me, figure out why. I've done absolutely everything I can think to do, and certainly more than anyone else has, I'd wager. Any ideas? If not, I probably won't touch this again for a while.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji