This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The tech of MGR going where no game has gone.. ( amazing videos )

#11velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:11:27 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Yeah yeah, we've heard the "This game is taking the PS3 to its limits!" rap before, it's not really that impressive anymore when it's become a yearly thing for pretty much any dev to say that.

lol wut? it said nothing of that sort, and this game is multi plat.. its talking about tech never featured in a game before to this extent

Lol and? Don't know if you've noticed but this is a thing that devs do, whether it's a console exclusive or multiplatform, they're going to say "This game will push this console to its limits and do all new stuff!" with practically every game they come out with, so it's not that impressive when they say it anymore when they say it every damn year.

"This game has all new tech that's never been seen before!" It's not that impressive to say when it's been said over and over and over again.

stop you're embarrassing your self
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#12gucciburrrPosted 1/17/2013 12:11:48 AM
Nobody cares about this "tech" if the game itself is mediocre. Judging by the demo and the total lack of overall positive previews,I sense mediocrity incoming. Lastly, please stop with the 60 fps nonsense. We all know that most of the game will be played well below that..
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#13SlowResistancePosted 1/17/2013 12:14:17 AM
I see a lot of devs saying innovative when its the same old, or they say the next step in gaming or the biggest yet.

Basically its a hype train.
#14BoosterBurstPosted 1/17/2013 12:14:22 AM
video game industry is in such a pathetic state when games are more about tech than about being fun.
---
I want you to put me on ignore because you suck.
#15velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:15:33 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
video game industry is in such a pathetic state when games are more about tech than about being fun.

go away greer
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#16Banjo2553Posted 1/17/2013 12:21:11 AM
I know it's gonna be pretty good, but I doubt it's gonna break records or set the standard.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#17ShineboxerPosted 1/17/2013 2:26:20 PM(edited)

Hype, which is why stupid ubisoft showed a thousand videos of ghost recon using stupid kinect configurations to customize guns instead of actual gameplay. EA/DICE spent millions on rendering atheletes and vehicles than actualing improving the game most years(still good, but still). Activision spends millions getting the looks of your gun right in call of duty.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD