This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC Metacritc is an 86 right, so why is the User review a 3.5???

#11Pereb27Posted 1/17/2013 1:57:34 AM
Bekness posted...
BoosterBurst posted...
Bekness posted...
3.5/5, not /10

3.5/10 actually

or you can make that 35/100

Weird, I always thought it was out of 5 because there's 5 hearts on the right side.

>_>

The right side is /5, but the ratings on the left are /10 or /100.
#12kcypher2000Posted 1/17/2013 2:00:20 AM
king_madden posted...
lambchips posted...
its like CoD all over again... critics liked the game, but everyone else didnt

more like most critics and gamers like the game, but gamefaqs gamers tend to say they dont like it.

usually whats the majority here isnt the majority in the real world. not to mention people here will post low reviews just because they want to troll the game. gamefaqs is usually not a good place to get a good view of what a good game is.

QFT, its the cool thing for black sheep on here to hate anything popular. Its like indie band kiddies who hate the band once they become famous.
#13BeknessPosted 1/17/2013 2:01:26 AM
Pereb27 posted...
The right side is /5, but the ratings on the left are /10 or /100.

oh, that's what I thought TC meant, the right bit. Thanks
---
rainbow ice cream
#14BaseChouGokuPosted 1/17/2013 2:03:37 AM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...

QFT, its the cool thing for blacks on here to hate anything popular. Its like indie band kiddies who hate the band once they become famous.

racist
#15Thor61Posted 1/17/2013 2:02:18 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
king_madden posted...
lambchips posted...

more like most critics and gamers like the game, but gamefaqs gamers tend to say they dont like it.

usually whats the majority here isnt the majority in the real world. not to mention people here will post low reviews just because they want to troll the game. gamefaqs is usually not a good place to get a good view of what a good game is.

QFT, its the cool thing for black sheep on here to hate anything popular. Its like indie band kiddies who hate the band once they become famous.

And when someone dislikes something that's remotely popular it's cool to say "they only dislike it because it's popular". Like Justin Bieber fans on youtube.
#16BoosterBurstPosted 1/17/2013 2:02:31 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
king_madden posted...
lambchips posted...

not hating on it because it is popular

hating on it because it is bad quality and ruining the video game industry by plaguing the video game industry with its bad quality

soak that in your brain, Einstein.
---
I want you to put me on ignore because you suck.
#17TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/17/2013 2:02:32 AM
Whiny crybabies who haven't played the game don't like it.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#18oasisbeyondPosted 1/17/2013 2:03:21 AM
The users reviews are from but hurt fanboys that never played the game... That's all it is.
#19killakPosted 1/17/2013 2:04:15 AM
not hating on it because it is popular

hating on it because it is bad quality

That's what he said. You're hating it because it's popular
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#20BaseChouGokuPosted 1/17/2013 2:04:19 AM
demo