This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC Metacritc is an 86 right, so why is the User review a 3.5???

#141jrr18Posted 1/17/2013 11:08:07 AM
tonyalmaeda posted...
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/devil-may-cry-4/user-reviews

Hmm this doesnt make sense, Devil May cry 4's user Review is an 83

Why isnt its review lower if the critics rated DmC about the same.

Same reason the star wars episodes 1,2 and 3 are hated even though the got similar critic scores to 4,5 and 6.
---
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#142tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:10:38 AM
"^you need to stop it. Everyone gets it, you don't like DmC, but you are coming off as annoying now."

Stop what, I havent even commented on anything anyboby has said in this ENTIRE topic. What am I doing? All I have done is bring to the light what the gamers think. Isnt that who plays the game?

Dont worry I am a man of my word I will judge DmC objectively wen I beat it.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#143theshovellerPosted 1/17/2013 11:10:43 AM
jrr18 posted...
tonyalmaeda posted...

Same reason the star wars episodes 1,2 and 3 are hated even though the got similar critic scores to 4,5 and 6.

To be honest, I hate the changes Lucas made to the original trilogy to shoehorn in the new trilogy more than I dislike the new trilogy. I think the new trilogy's lacking in parts, but I don't hate it, you know?
#144jrr18Posted 1/17/2013 11:15:14 AM
theshoveller posted...
jrr18 posted...
tonyalmaeda posted...

To be honest, I hate the changes Lucas made to the original trilogy to shoehorn in the new trilogy more than I dislike the new trilogy. I think the new trilogy's lacking in parts, but I don't hate it, you know?

I don't hate the new ones ether I'm just saying when you make a major change to a established franchise then a good part of the fan base will hate you for it.(But Jar jr needs to die if disney does that then there new movies will be worth it)
---
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#145tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:19:54 AM
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-2/devil-may-cry-2/user-reviews

The most controversal game in the series DMC2. Users give it a 7.2 or 72 while the critcs give it a 68. I say the scores her where pretty accurate.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
#146tonyalmaeda(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:23:22 AM
"To be honest, I hate the changes Lucas made to the original trilogy to shoehorn in the new trilogy more than I dislike the new trilogy. I think the new trilogy's lacking in parts, but I don't hate it, you know?"

*Spoilers*

Didnt he put young anikan at the end instead of the old one? Like they had in the original star wars. I didnt like that one bit. And they changed the music at the end of Retun of the jedi.
---
#147CrimsonGear80Posted 1/17/2013 12:02:52 PM
Stop what, I havent even commented on anything anyboby has said in this ENTIRE topic. What am I doing? All I have done is bring to the light what the gamers think. Isnt that who plays the game?

Spare me.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#148aywkmbttodPosted 1/17/2013 12:09:03 PM
cuz people cant get over his hair color.
---
PSN:staightedge1
#149theshovellerPosted 1/17/2013 12:09:50 PM
tonyalmaeda posted...
Star Wars Spoilers:
Didnt he put young anikan at the end instead of the old one? Like they had in the original star wars. I didnt like that one bit. And they changed the music at the end of Retun of the jedi.

Yeah, that one change royally irked me. They pretty much removed one of that actor's two appearances in the whole series from the movies. You know, without his helmet on. Don't know about the music thing, though.
#150HoIlywoodPosted 1/17/2013 1:23:24 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
mcsmellington posted...
That sounds like a story worth sharing :)

Well there's nothing more to it. Greer was invited to join our forum, because back then, even though he was an emo whiny b****, it wasn't anywhere close to the degree it is now, and in fact, I'm sure what occurred on our site is the catalyst that led him to the absolute pathetic existence he is today.

See, Killak shared his thoughts on an ostensibly bargain bin game and declared it worth checking out, to which Greer came in stamping his feet like the child he is, telling Killak to stop recommending bad games, etc.

Eventually, we all piled on Greer as a whiner, to which he replied that it's not his fault as his step-dad was a mean Christian guy who abused him... with shouting at him, and stuff.

Anyway, it wasn't long before Greer PM'd one of the members he must have assessed to be a shoulder to cry on, a poster named Hollywood, whom Greer stated that one day he would end his life to and it was only a matter of time. Big mistake. Hollywood showed not an ounce of sensitivity and told Greer to f*** off and do it and never bother him in private messages again.

That really sent Greer over the edge, because he started creating alts (yes, ALTS on an unknown, tiny, irrelevant forum on the internet) to "get back" at us, and being an admin, I simply banned him over and over, even though he kept returning. This led him to throw tantrums here, saying it's a piece of s*** forum full of bullies, etc, and ever since, Greer has been like he has here (sorry about that).

I can confirm this story is true, he PMs me out of the blue telling me how he was suicidal, I thought that was an F'd up thing to do to a stranger so I called him out on it in public to shame him
---
PSN: Ahkiva