This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC Metacritc is an 86 right, so why is the User review a 3.5???

#181GiftedACIIIPosted 1/18/2013 6:06:51 AM
Rezzman posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
What? Dark Souls was highly recieved by both critics and players alike.

Agreed, I thought you were trying to use Deadly Premonition as a counter point, to which I pointed out Dark Souls would have been a better example to use.

Yeah, Deadly Promonition was recieved poorly (or at least mixed) by critics though most players seem to agree it has much more charm than its metacritic
#182_tanjil_Posted 1/18/2013 7:10:54 AM
it had that score like hours into release, most people were old fans/haters that didn't buy the game and just left a score of 0~2.

People bash critic reviews saying that they've been bought...which could be true, but don't forget user reviews can be and are more likely to be just a bunch of trolls. If you need proof just look at all the trolls on gamefaqs, they're on every site

I'm not saying the game deserved anything special but I'd say its a 6~7, as far as hack n' slashes go
#183DanMcPosted 1/18/2013 7:35:42 AM
I played the demo and wasn't very satisfied, especially with the boss fight... its possible the other poster was right about critics being afraid to give it a poor score.

Honestly, I don't feel like its a devil may cry game, and if it were rated on its own, i would give it maybe a 7... 3.5 still seems harsh
---
I just want to be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask?
#184Jx1010Posted 1/21/2013 1:13:38 AM
seems like real reviews vs fake