This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC Metacritc is an 86 right, so why is the User review a 3.5???

#21kcypher2000Posted 1/17/2013 1:04:38 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
king_madden posted...
lambchips posted...
its like CoD all over again... critics liked the game, but everyone else didnt

more like most critics and gamers like the game, but gamefaqs gamers tend to say they dont like it.

usually whats the majority here isnt the majority in the real world. not to mention people here will post low reviews just because they want to troll the game. gamefaqs is usually not a good place to get a good view of what a good game is.

QFT, its the cool thing for black sheep on here to hate anything popular. Its like indie band kiddies who hate the band once they become famous.

not hating on it because it is popular

hating on it because it is bad quality and ruining the video game industry by plaguing the video game industry with its bad quality

soak that in your brain, Einstein.

BS, every CoD game has been a quality fpser title that appeals to what its millions and millions of fans want. Get this simple thought through your simple brain. Your small insignificant opinion does not outweigh the opinions of millions who bought the game and still play it every day.

Whats plaguing the industry more is clowns like you who whine about games that you should simply avoid and shut up about. Cause you obviously don't get it.
#22BeknessPosted 1/17/2013 1:05:05 AM
killak posted...
not hating on it because it is popular

hating on it because it is bad quality

That's what he said. You're hating it because it's popular

Didn't you know that's what makes people rad?
---
rainbow ice cream
#23killakPosted 1/17/2013 1:06:41 AM
especially when they're extreme sad cases that cannot function without trolling, and even then it's not a passing fancy, it's a committed career.

that's rad as hell
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#24kcypher2000Posted 1/17/2013 1:08:23 AM
Personally I am tired of CoD but i can see the quality and appeal they have for their fans. It gives them what they want. I am just not so self righteous to think every game should be tailored to me.
#25BeknessPosted 1/17/2013 1:10:04 AM
killak posted...
especially when they're extreme sad cases that cannot function without trolling, and even then it's not a passing fancy, it's a committed career.

that's rad as hell

speaking of words that rhyme with rad, did you see the rap topic?
---
rainbow ice cream
#26nonexistingheroPosted 1/17/2013 1:10:52 AM
lambchips posted...
its like CoD all over again... critics liked the game, but everyone else didnt

More like blind haters. It's not that great, but not 3.5 bad either. Main problem is that it's a different game pretending to be Devil May Cry.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#27killakPosted 1/17/2013 1:13:06 AM

No, I did not. Unless it was the one I just commented on.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#28BeknessPosted 1/17/2013 1:15:21 AM
killak posted...

No, I did not. Unless it was the one I just commented on.

yeah I bumped it. that topic made me laugh
---
rainbow ice cream
#29BoosterBurstPosted 1/17/2013 1:15:55 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
BS, every CoD game has been a quality fpser title that appeals to what its millions and millions of fans want.

Please do not put 'CoD' and. 'quality' in the same sentence unless you are speaking of bad quality, since PAAGGs suck.

kcypher2000 posted...
Your small insignificant opinion does not outweigh the opinions of millions who bought the game and still play it every day.

So, you sing to Justin Bieber in the shower? You go on dates to go see the Twilight movies?

kcypher2000 posted...
Personally I am tired of CoD but i can see the quality and appeal they have for their fans. It gives them what they want. I am just not so self righteous to think every game should be tailored to me.

And this is one of your biggest mistakes. I am not self righteous and think that games should be tailored to me. However, I am US-righteous and games should be tailored to US. The reason why is that millions of people share my same opinions. Millions of people love turn based games, and so do I, and so I am not speaking for me but what I am speaking for is.............WE.
---
I want you to put me on ignore because you suck.
#30killakPosted 1/17/2013 1:18:25 AM
And this is one of your biggest mistakes. I am not self righteous and think that games should be tailored to me. However, I am US-righteous and games should be tailored to US. The reason why is that millions of people share my same opinions. Millions of people love turn based games, and so do I, and so I am not speaking for me but what I am speaking for is.............WE.

I hear that. Must be why CoD outsells any RPG ever.

Because the US wants RPGs. Nice one. Very well thought out.
---
LoL... DSP did his funniest moments of 2012 set.... except they're all about his own content.