This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC Metacritc is an 86 right, so why is the User review a 3.5???

#41BoosterBurstPosted 1/17/2013 2:40:45 AM
crazyman32 posted...
hambaconegg posted...
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/dmc-devil-may-cry/user-reviews?user_review_id=2898289

That link just shows all the constant troll user reviews anybody sees if you go on that site.

This link here also shows all the constant troll user reviews anybody sees if you go on that site.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/dmc-devil-may-cry/user-reviews?dist=positive
---
I want you to put me on ignore because you suck.
#42OmegaPosted 1/17/2013 2:44:01 AM
killak posted...
i do enjoy when he feels that he is being mistreated by the mods, when all he does is troll

So stop feeding the troll. :P

He thrives off of the attention.
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#43CrimsonGear80Posted 1/17/2013 2:45:04 AM
Omega posted...
killak posted...
i do enjoy when he feels that he is being mistreated by the mods, when all he does is troll

Kinda hard when he shows up everywhere 24/7 since he has no other life outside this site.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#44killakPosted 1/17/2013 2:47:54 AM

It's actually funny to acknowledge him, mock him, then immediately weed him out when uses a proxy server to make a new account, and do it all again.

It's even funnier when he actually starts getting modded........and whines on and on about the mods being unfair
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#45BoosterBurstPosted 1/17/2013 2:49:28 AM
funny how all i see you trolls doing is trolling.

trolling trolling trolling is what you guys are best at. it's okay if you love DmC, but you're not allowed to hate it! nop, can't have that!

anyhow, not sure if you guys are doing it for attention or what, but it's pathetic
---
I want you to put me on ignore because you suck.
#46doraemonllh1989Posted 1/17/2013 2:50:19 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
lambchips posted...
its like CoD all over again... critics liked the game, but everyone else didnt

Yes, I really find it funny that only critics like the game. In the real world, real people know the game sucks.

RomanBlade00 posted...
Many professional reviewers are most likely afraid to give it a low score since this is such a huge game in the industry right now.

this

the reason why ffxiii, mgs4, gow3 and gta4 scored so high when they did not deserve it

Bekness posted...
3.5/5, not /10

3.5/10 actually

or you can make that 35/100

every game is not good for you anyway
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#47BeknessPosted 1/17/2013 2:50:34 AM
we should make a ps3 board wiki...
---
Relax, don't do it
#48zooknutPosted 1/17/2013 2:51:53 AM
86 as in no more? are u using a restaurant term? I remember that! man I cannot sleep tonite
#49schadowPosted 1/17/2013 2:55:51 AM
All who like the game are busy playing it.

All who don't like it are busy downvoting it on GameFAQs.
---
MageofBlood391 posted...
GameFAQs: Because if all else fails, you can always argue semantics.
#50OmegaPosted 1/17/2013 2:58:17 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Omega posted...
killak posted...

Kinda hard when he shows up everywhere 24/7 since he has no other life outside this site.

I usually click the ignore button for his accounts when I get tired of him.
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.