This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC Metacritc is an 86 right, so why is the User review a 3.5???

#51hambaconeggPosted 1/17/2013 3:19:09 AM
crazyman32 posted...
hambaconegg posted...
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/dmc-devil-may-cry/user-reviews?user_review_id=2898289

That link just shows all the constant troll user reviews anybody sees if you go on that site.

Weird. It was supposed to go to Skenging Whistle's 10/10 review.
#52king_maddenPosted 1/17/2013 3:24:50 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
funny how all i see you trolls doing is trolling.

trolling trolling trolling is what you guys are best at. it's okay if you love DmC, but you're not allowed to hate it! nop, can't have that!

anyhow, not sure if you guys are doing it for attention or what, but it's pathetic

I think my thing is, why spend so much time talking about a game you hate? thats usually one of the marks of a troll, they constantly bash and talk about a game they hate, that they 9 times out of 10 didnt even play.
#53killakPosted 1/17/2013 3:25:17 AM

trolling trolling trolling is what you guys are best at. it's okay if you love DmC, but you're not allowed to hate it! nop, can't have that!

anyhow, not sure if you guys are doing it for attention or what, but it's pathetic

Says the career troll
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.
#54BoosterBurstPosted 1/17/2013 3:34:43 AM
king_madden posted...
BoosterBurst posted...

I think my thing is, why spend so much time talking about a game you hate? thats usually one of the marks of a troll, they constantly bash and talk about a game they hate, that they 9 times out of 10 didnt even play.

Every time a crap game like this comes out, is a missed opportunity for what could have been a new GREAT turn based JRPG (OH BUT THEY DON'T EXIST ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOUR CRAP PAAGGS AND CRAP DmC GAMES), or a new Legacy of Kain, or a new Baldur's Gate, or a Knights of the Old Republic, or Xenogears 2, or Chrono Trigger 2, or a real Final Fantasy game.

Therefore, the developers who are ruining video gaming and the people supporting those crap games are the trolls. You are trolls for not allowing the PlayStation to go back to having a wonderful game library like the PS and PS2 did. The PS3 game library on the other hand sucks, and we keep getting these wannabe movie games that are cinematic, linear and lack gameplay and substance, etc.

Bottom line is, you support DmC, you are the troll for helping to ruin games.

I must be 1/10 since I played the DmC demo.
---
I want you to put me on ignore because you suck.
#55killakPosted 1/17/2013 3:39:56 AM
I love when you do your heartfelt explanations.

It really looks like a 10 year old writing an angry letter to Santa
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#56crazyman32Posted 1/17/2013 3:45:50 AM
killak posted...

ha ha. It won't work Santa isn't forgiving him for eating the cookies&drinking the milk.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#57crazyman32Posted 1/17/2013 3:47:18 AM
king_madden posted...
BoosterBurst posted...

That is the mark of a troll being obsessed with a game you hate.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#58BeknessPosted 1/17/2013 3:52:29 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
I must be 1/10.

---
Relax, don't do it
#59BeknessPosted 1/17/2013 3:52:51 AM
killak posted...

It's just
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
---
Relax, don't do it
#60BoosterBurstPosted 1/17/2013 3:59:29 AM
Bekness posted...
BoosterBurst posted...
I must be 1/10.

Out of 9 of 10 people who did not play the game, I am 1 of the 10 who played the demo, in response to this:

king_madden posted...
constantly bash and talk about a game they hate, that they 9 times out of 10 didnt even play.

---
I want you to put me on ignore because you suck.