This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC Metacritc is an 86 right, so why is the User review a 3.5???

#71mogar002Posted 1/17/2013 4:51:31 AM
Where is Greer?
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#72SomnusNemorisPosted 1/17/2013 4:55:33 AM
mogar002 posted...
Where is Greer?

BetaBurst.
#73mogar002Posted 1/17/2013 4:56:54 AM
I thought his mapped was wiped again near the end of December when his AXXISON account was banned.
---
#74Kenichi34Posted 1/17/2013 4:57:18 AM
It's the new direction DmC took, that's it. Most of them probably haven't even played the game, only a select few that could possibly justify their score but are swept up by the massive amount of whiners. They can't handle that the new game they dislike is getting better scores than expected.

And those who claim that reviewers are scared of giving a huge game a low score is just silly. That doesn't even make any sense. I doubt they have something to lose by giving it a low score if the game deserves it.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
#75killakPosted 1/17/2013 4:59:03 AM
I thought his mapped was wiped again near the end of December when his AXXISON account was banned.

He uses proxy servers to never have the same IP whenever he logs into an account, or a new one. He practically has no usermap and the mods here are too dumb to recognise pattern posting.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#76mogar002Posted 1/17/2013 5:02:26 AM
That's very pathetic, can't imagine what he'd do if GameFAQs went down. It seems his life is dedicated to it.
---
#77GiftedACIIIPosted 1/17/2013 5:03:11 AM
RomanBlade00 posted...
Many professional reviewers are most likely afraid to give it a low score since this is such a huge game in the industry right now.

Tell that to Resident Evil 6.
#78killakPosted 1/17/2013 5:07:36 AM
That's very pathetic, can't imagine what he'd do if GameFAQs went down. It seems his life is dedicated to it.

Almost scary that the only one that can stop his trolling AKA pants wetting/crying/whining/hating and many other synonyms...... is himself, actually deciding to stop.

His sheer persistence to ruin everybody's good mood and all around fun, doesn't bode well for the future.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#79mcsmellingtonPosted 1/17/2013 5:08:04 AM
killak posted...

He uses proxy servers to never have the same IP whenever he logs into an account, or a new one. He practically has no usermap and the mods here are too dumb to recognise pattern posting.

Wow that really is sad.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#80RezzmanPosted 1/17/2013 5:13:10 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...
Many professional reviewers are most likely afraid to give it a low score since this is such a huge game in the industry right now.

Tell that to Resident Evil 6.

It was developed by a non-Nintendo Japanese company. Of course critics weren't afraid of giving it low scores.
---
-=Rezzy=-