This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC Metacritc is an 86 right, so why is the User review a 3.5???

#81SomnusNemorisPosted 1/17/2013 6:15:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#82mcsmellingtonPosted 1/17/2013 6:16:31 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
LOL Killak, remember on the old AG site when Greer was threatening to kill himself to Hollywood via PM? That was hilarious, especially when Hollywood shrugged and told him he doesn't give a f*** and not to bother him with PM's again! LOL

That sounds like a story worth sharing :)
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#83killakPosted 1/17/2013 6:18:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#84SomnusNemorisPosted 1/17/2013 6:22:19 AM
mcsmellington posted...
That sounds like a story worth sharing :)

Well there's nothing more to it. Greer was invited to join our forum, because back then, even though he was an emo whiny b****, it wasn't anywhere close to the degree it is now, and in fact, I'm sure what occurred on our site is the catalyst that led him to the absolute pathetic existence he is today.

See, Killak shared his thoughts on an ostensibly bargain bin game and declared it worth checking out, to which Greer came in stamping his feet like the child he is, telling Killak to stop recommending bad games, etc.

Eventually, we all piled on Greer as a whiner, to which he replied that it's not his fault as his step-dad was a mean Christian guy who abused him... with shouting at him, and stuff.

Anyway, it wasn't long before Greer PM'd one of the members he must have assessed to be a shoulder to cry on, a poster named Hollywood, whom Greer stated that one day he would end his life to and it was only a matter of time. Big mistake. Hollywood showed not an ounce of sensitivity and told Greer to f*** off and do it and never bother him in private messages again.

That really sent Greer over the edge, because he started creating alts (yes, ALTS on an unknown, tiny, irrelevant forum on the internet) to "get back" at us, and being an admin, I simply banned him over and over, even though he kept returning. This led him to throw tantrums here, saying it's a piece of s*** forum full of bullies, etc, and ever since, Greer has been like he has here (sorry about that).
#85killakPosted 1/17/2013 6:28:09 AM
Not to mention his stories about whining that Best Buy was closed on Easter Sunday (having a religion whine), and telling us how how he was going to tell of a homeless person for saying "god bless you"

AG was a good place for him, he got no pity.
---
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an
Then after finding more games around the living room - http://tinyurl.com/bh64f4a
#86SomnusNemorisPosted 1/17/2013 6:29:04 AM
killak posted...
Even funnier was when he was crying about being hit by his dad that one time, and I dropped that bombshell that this community isn't mature enough to handle, and he had no idea what to say in response, and instead cherry picked circumstances and statements to accuse you and I of laughing at child abuse, when it was literally:

AstuteClass: "Scott, you're a monster"
ScottyKiLLaK: "RAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR"

What I hate the most, is the fact that this guy literally makes me wish he infront of me when he says half the s*** he does.

Not good.

lol yeah, he had nothing to fall back on.

It was akin to a white guy complaining about his taxes versus a survivor recounting his time at Auschwitz. Just no comparison.
#87SomnusNemorisPosted 1/17/2013 6:30:28 AM
killak posted...
Not to mention his stories about whining that Best Buy was closed on Easter Sunday (having a religion whine), and telling us how how he was going to tell of a homeless person for saying "god bless you"

AG was a good place for him, he got no pity.

Yeah the guy is pure scum. My dad's a pure Atheist and when we were in Florida, he gave this beggar some spends out the car window, to which the beggar said, "Thank you, sir... god knows what you did." and to which my father replied, "That's right, mate. You're welcome."

Greer = f***ing b****.
#88GiftedACIIIPosted 1/17/2013 6:32:23 AM
Rezzman posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
RomanBlade00 posted...
Many professional reviewers are most likely afraid to give it a low score since this is such a huge game in the industry right now.

Tell that to Resident Evil 6.

It was developed by a non-Nintendo Japanese company. Of course critics weren't afraid of giving it low scores.

Deadly Prominition
#89killakPosted 1/17/2013 6:36:05 AM
Yeah the guy is pure scum. My dad's a pure Atheist and when we were in Florida, he gave this beggar some spends out the car window, to which the beggar said, "Thank you, sir... god knows what you did." and to which my father replied, "That's right, mate. You're welcome."

Greer = f***ing b****.

Yeah I feel ya. Homeless people don't really have anything to hope for in the near future, so of course they might feel faith in God when a complete stranger gives them money for booze, food or even drugs..... not my place to judge.

I once gave a homeless guy 30 dollars out of my wallet, in the hopes that he would get something to eat, as well as a bottle of beer or a shot of heroine. No harm, good for my Karma and it sickened me to see the wide berth that everyone else was giving him. The guy's still a human being... damn.
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#90llaW_EnotsPosted 1/17/2013 6:39:20 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Whiny crybabies who haven't played the game don't like it.

you guys see who is defending the game. just look at the account name. screams teenage weeaboo.