This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People are almost as hyped for the South Park game as Ni No Kuni

#41ADHDguitarPosted 1/19/2013 10:49:16 AM
KOTOR 2 is one of the best RPG's ever made.

But it was an unfinished mess.

But anyway, stop hating on either. South Park has Obsidian, Ni No Kuni has Studio Ghibli.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#42GunzleaderPosted 1/19/2013 12:09:50 PM
only if south park is open world.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#43WingedRegentPosted 1/19/2013 1:49:33 PM
The trailer I saw of the South Park game had me laughing for it being "South Park", so yeah. I can definitely see why people would be looking forward to it. Might not be what I'm looking for specifically, but it has the South Park look and feel to it with the humor and the dialogue that I heard from it, so it certainly has its appeal + it also depends on what people think of Obsidian, a company with a divided fanbase to say the least after FO: New Vegas.

I'm personally looking forward to Ni no Kuni myself. The demo was fun, and it looks downright amazing. Studio Ghibli did a fantastic job with the visuals behind the game, and the gameplay for it was pretty good from the bit I played from the demo. Overall, I can see the appeal of both games (Especially for South Park fans looking for a good game in that series), but I myself lean toward Ni no Kuni.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#44PHEEliNUXPosted 1/19/2013 1:50:21 PM
I never heard of the South Park game until this topic
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#45llaW_Enots(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 8:27:59 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
I never heard of the South Park game until this topic

exactly. Ni No Kuni has been pimped for the past 2 years.