This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lots of new FFXIII:LR info

#31BaseChouGokuPosted 1/17/2013 6:46:23 PM
theshoveller posted...
I read the reason why they named it "Lightning Returns," and not "FF13-3" is for sales. 13-2 supposedly sold low because of the name implying they had to play 13 to know what was going on, and not naming this one 13-3 makes it seem like people who never played one of the 13's can play it and not miss anything.

I'm not a PR guy, so who knows if it's true or not.

No it makes sense since XIII is still in the title

Now Nomura needs to REMOVE XIII from Versus so he can distance himself far away as possible from the XIII series.

Type Zero did the same thing so...
#32find no fan tar seaPosted 1/17/2013 7:08:10 PM
I spit on FF13 and FF13-2 eveytime i walk pass and see it sitting on the game shelves. With FF13-lightning return, it's pitch (flip the p upside down) return if you ask me! i'll probably take a dump on it right there in the gaming aisle.

Let this trash die already. Move on to a new FF forgod sake!!!

>:(
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#33Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/17/2013 7:19:21 PM
I'm going to buy it, and I'm going to beat it, but I'm going to hate it, because I hate time limits.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#34ExtremeLightPosted 1/17/2013 7:21:12 PM
656stooge posted...

Toriyama explains: “You can’t turn back the clock or go against the passage of time and do it again, but this is the type of game where we expect the player to actually enjoy a few playthroughs at least. So if you think you have missed something you can go to that particular area and enjoy that experience on a new playthrough.

Not sure how that's going to work, but a time limit on an RPG worries me.

Key words here: Multiple playthroughs.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!