This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jap ps2 games on psn

#1itachi00Posted 1/17/2013 10:33:49 AM
Are there ways to convince those guys on jap psn to give us some are unpopular jap psn game?
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dDUH57KJS6E rate my amv
ore wa kisama o taos o monoda, Ore ni kanau mono ha sonzai shinai
#2ComfortablySadPosted 1/17/2013 10:35:34 AM
Come on TC, being Japanese you should know that abbreviating Japan that way is racist and offensive toward Japanese people. /s

Obviously kidding but all the Japanese WW2 vet mods will likely delete your post.
---
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.
#3zooknutPosted 1/17/2013 10:37:34 AM
ComfortablySad posted...
Come on TC, being Japanese you should know that abbreviating Japan that way is racist and offensive toward Japanese people. /s

Obviously kidding but all the Japanese WW2 vet mods will likely delete your post.

I actually got modded for using that term one time....funny
#4ShineboxerPosted 1/17/2013 10:38:49 AM
ComfortablySad posted...

So did I. The weeaboo is strong here.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#5ChaingunmasterPosted 1/17/2013 10:40:10 AM
That, JPN and Japanimation are all "offensive" terms apparently.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#6zooknutPosted 1/17/2013 10:40:40 AM
Shineboxer posted...
ComfortablySad posted...

hell yeah they are and don't u dare say anything negative about no nuts kutie lol
#7theshovellerPosted 1/17/2013 10:41:46 AM
Shineboxer posted...
ComfortablySad posted...

I got modded for using "Euro-peons" once to counter someone's "'Murica" comment. And their comment was fine despite being marked as offensive. So it's offensive to imply someone's a peon, but not offensive to imply they're stupid.

The mods are "Muricans!" sometimes.
#8OrangeSchweesePosted 1/17/2013 10:42:50 AM
The mods here are horrible. I've actually been modded for something and then witnessed someone else get away with it when they did the exact same thing. It's a conspiracy, man!
#9ShineboxerPosted 1/17/2013 10:43:48 AM
Shineboxer posted...
ComfortablySad posted...

I got modded for using "Euro-peons" once to counter someone's "'Murica" comment. And their comment was fine despite being marked as offensive. So it's offensive to imply someone's a peon, but not offensive to imply they're stupid.

The mods are "Muricans!" sometimes.

Most people who use Murica are actually just american trolls. Console pleb is still good, but I'll only use it indirectly.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD