This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you guys be sticking with Sony next generation?

#41CBratePosted 1/17/2013 2:44:13 PM
Don't know enough about PS4 to decide that yet.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#42yuber112Posted 1/17/2013 2:45:32 PM
I've been with Sony for 3 generations. So I'll still get their next system. However I'll only be interested in the consoles that get the best versions of MGS, Final Fantasy (Still haven't bought any on PS3 besides PS classics), and Dynasty Warriors.

There are way better games in those genres but those are the ones I enjoy the most especially with others. Street Fighter and GTA and all those other fun games seem like they'll be on anything and everything just to try and make more money anyway.
#43DotsAndLinesPosted 1/17/2013 2:49:21 PM
Depends on if there are any good games for the PS4. The PS3 lineup was disappointing (Though the Wii and Xbox360 wasn't any better).
---
I'm just here to talk about games. Please leave me out of the drama.
#44UniversquallPosted 1/17/2013 2:51:47 PM
They'll have to do something really stupid for me to not buy their system at launch. Microsoft on the other hand don't exist after this gen.
---
NP: Suikoden III (PS2) Assassin's Creed III (PS3) MNR (Vita) Total Annihilation (PC) Xenoblade (Wii U) Nope (360)
#45Lelouch71Posted 1/17/2013 2:54:40 PM
If they don't get the games I want and it expensive then no. I'll probably be a 3DS, Wii U, and Vita only owner for this new gen.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#46Ebak_the_catPosted 1/17/2013 3:01:59 PM
I plan on it..but it depends if the games planned for it appeal to me. If not then I will go somewhere else. However Sony has never let me down with exclusives, I've enjoyed pretty much every PS2 and PS3 exclusive so the going is good so far.
---
Difference in optinion is not an attack, merely an opening to discuss different perspectives and views.
Play a game then judge, don't judge before you play.
#47Bleach313Posted 1/17/2013 3:02:41 PM
I'm with everyone else by saying I go where the games are. If I see no games I want on the PS4 then I'll go for the 720. If I see none on the 720 I'll go to the PS4. It's the games that are the deciding factor for me. Heck I would've bought a Wii U by now regardless of some bad experiences if it had the right games.

Though I'll look in my crystal ball and say that their's a 80% chance i might go the PS4 route. The ONLY reason for this is because of the Japanese support. I like Japanese games more then American games and the Japanese usually stick with Sony and Nintendo when making their games. I do like Skyrim, Guild Wars 2, and Uncharted as much as the next guy, but it doesn't compare to my love for Final Fantasy (not lately though), Tales of, Shin Megami Tensei, and JRPG's in general. Now this doesn't completely rule out me ever getting a 720, but it does draw it down.

So yeah those are my reasons.
---
Currently Playing: Persona 4 The Golden and Guild Wars 2
PSN ID: yooobooyj
#48nclrwntrPosted 1/17/2013 3:03:19 PM
I can't do without the Sony exclusives so yes, will be buying a PS4.
#49ADHDguitarPosted 1/17/2013 3:03:37 PM
Nintendo is my primary, but I did change my secondary from M$ to Sony late this gen, so I'm probably going to be more inclined to get a PS4 than a Next Box.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#50boofiePosted 1/17/2013 3:06:09 PM
The games available will answer the question for me.