This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you guys be sticking with Sony next generation?

#71941BlazePosted 1/17/2013 3:22:15 PM
Yes
---
--
-
#72TehRYNOLPosted 1/17/2013 3:22:33 PM
Yes.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009
#73savagechild89Posted 1/17/2013 3:22:35 PM
TheBlueAngel posted...
I was seriously disappointed this generation with the PS3. It seems like all the big games such as Skyrim and Call of Duty run better on the 360. These are the games that I enjoy playing the most. Plus, with next generation, rumor has it the 720 will be more powerful and that Ubisoft is already making a game for it. Most companies work on the 360 game and then port it to the PS3. This would mean that most games run better on the 360 originally. Also, more people play on the 360 than the PS3 right now. Wouldn't it make more sense to go with Microsoft next generation?

the reason that multiplatform games run better on the 360 than the ps3 is because most devs still really dont know how to code for the ps3. this usually ends in a bad port for the ps3 that doesnt run as well. when you get a game like uncharted, compare it to any other game on the market and you will see what a game coded properly looks like on the ps3.

the concern is valid though.
---
PSN: Savagechild89
#74ChargrilledPosted 1/17/2013 3:23:31 PM
I never have or will have brand loyalty. I go to where the games is at.

---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#75Ultima_Weapon33Posted 1/17/2013 3:37:27 PM
I don't know why I would go to a console with no exclusives.
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#76Karnage4208238Posted 1/17/2013 3:39:10 PM(edited)
most likely not i say screw all video game companies that want to block used games and sony sucks they always go to far to block everything form there systems that does not fit their fancy
#77lostkiwiPosted 1/17/2013 3:40:24 PM
Sony will be my first choice, although I won't rule out the Steam Box if it comes to fruition and the specs are decent.

Once of the main reasons i moved towards Consoles is because I prefer lounge gaming, and the Steam Box is looking to bridge that gap.
---
Please support the gaming industry that both you and I love by choosing to play your games legally.
#78fisheye11Posted 1/17/2013 3:40:54 PM
yes
---
Currently playing; Borderlands 2, OkamiHD, PSASBR, Anarchy Reigns, GoWA(beta)
Anticipating; Warrior's Lair
#79lostkiwiPosted 1/17/2013 3:45:04 PM
PS - Originally coming from a PC back-ground, I really don't understand the ignorance about used games. Used games have been all but eliminated from PC gaming for the last decade.

Same goes for mobile devices and tablets.

in fact, the consoles are pretty much the only market where used gaming still exists.

You guys need to let go and move with the times. If Sony implements practises to prevent used games, then Microsoft won't be far behind. Soon all of you guys screaming about your rights to play used games won't actually have any devices to play them on.
---
Please support the gaming industry that both you and I love by choosing to play your games legally.
#80ArkonBladePosted 1/17/2013 3:52:37 PM
I will have the PS4 and the next Xbox but will prolly wait one year after release for some games and to make sure they don't break down like wet papper bags .Unless there is some killer software at release (which is highly unlikely). I'll get a Wii U when it hits $199. I am not paying $350 for old gen tech. i don't care if it does have a fancey new tablet controller.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow