This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you guys be sticking with Sony next generation?

#81ExiliousPosted 1/17/2013 3:53:32 PM
I have a well paying job now so I will be sticking to PC and Xbox
---
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Windforce 3x GTX 680 OC | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
LeagueCraft ARAM Admin / Blacklist Administrator
#82DEKMStephensPosted 1/17/2013 3:55:50 PM
Nope. I got a Wii U and that is my last console purchase (may still buy a Vita in the future)

I won't be touching a ps4 or a 720 with a long stick, unless I win one or play them at a friends house
---
The official nothing of nothing at the moment.
Return Moe! D:<
#83RagnoraokPosted 1/17/2013 3:58:23 PM
lostkiwi posted...
PS - Originally coming from a PC back-ground, I really don't understand the ignorance about used games. Used games have been all but eliminated from PC gaming for the last decade.

Same goes for mobile devices and tablets.

in fact, the consoles are pretty much the only market where used gaming still exists.

You guys need to let go and move with the times. If Sony implements practises to prevent used games, then Microsoft won't be far behind. Soon all of you guys screaming about your rights to play used games won't actually have any devices to play them on.

not really. That logic only applies if ppl continue to buy the PS4 if it blocks used games, which I highly doubt. If the Ps4 blocks used games, and the next MS console does not, then that is pretty much the final nail in the coffin for Sony. Sony cannot afford risks right now, while MS has money to burn. If ANY console will introduce this, it will be MS, because if Sony does so, then game over.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
#84WinterKitsunePosted 1/17/2013 3:59:52 PM
Unless there's some enticing exclusives, I'm gonna stick to my PC.
---
To see if a normal person is still alive you check for a pulse. For a gamer you check for a complaint.
- Something Positive
#85RagnoraokPosted 1/17/2013 4:03:39 PM
WinterKitsune posted...
Unless there's some enticing exclusives, I'm gonna stick to my PC.

I honestly doubt that the next Sony or MS model will have exclusives other than what we know of now.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
#86Xenesis XenonPosted 1/17/2013 4:08:59 PM
I was never particularly loyal, TBH.

After the N64 era I was basically across all platforms. N64/PSX, GCN/PS2, 360/PS3/Wii

All got played, all got enjoyed.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#87vega2505Posted 1/17/2013 4:15:18 PM
I get all the consoles...except Nintendo, because they're terrible.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#88Darth_ElusivePosted 1/17/2013 4:15:50 PM
More likely than not I will be sticking with Sony next generation.
I just like their exclusive more. My PC will take care of the multi platform.

But yeah, multi platform generally looks better on 360. I hope Sony learns the lesson.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5
#89jaygoodPosted 1/17/2013 4:17:14 PM
Its not the console its the games.
---
Currently playing:Borderlands 2 (PS3)
GT/PSN: Quadrunner76
#90zshippozxPosted 1/17/2013 4:20:28 PM
MadDewg posted...
I never have or will have brand loyalty. I go to where the games is at.

this.... i got both ps3 and xbox and use to have a wii.
of course getting both the newer console at release would be expensive, so i would probably just go with whatever one has the better release games.
---
SSF4: main- Sakura sub- ibuki 3rd Strike main - ibuki
GT: foxdemon3392 PSN: EXShouoken