This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I guess maintenance right now.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I guess maintenance right now.

User Info: SolidLiquid25

SolidLiquid25
4 years ago#1
I didn't hear anything about maintenance here or on PS Blog, but i've tried for the last 20 mins to sign in and it says it's maintenance seeing as i never saw anything on it i wanted to ask if it's just me or not...
------------------------------

User Info: Nightmare637

Nightmare637
4 years ago#2
yep, I wanted to try the DmC demo but since PSN is under maintence I can't.
PSN:Nightmare637

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
4 years ago#3
You clearly haven't been on much, they announced this on Sunday on the blog and there was topics galore on it since, as usual.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB

SolidLiquid25
4 years ago#4
Well at least it's not just me i'm just surprised that it wasn't announced. Anyway enjoy the demo when you get it i liked it, i wonder how long it will be down i wanna redownload Just Cause 2. Also might redownload Infamous 2 i didn't really like the first one but it's time to give it a shot at least.

User Info: Dave4202

Dave4202
4 years ago#5
SolidLiquid25 posted...
I didn't hear anything about maintenance here or on PS Blog

There's been tons of threads about it in the last few days and an article on ps blog about it (http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/15/psn-maintenance-scheduled-for-thursday-january-17th/) 0.o
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=KingGuy420&platform=ps3

SolidLiquid25
4 years ago#6
^^Oh yeah i guess your right i've been busy i checked the first 4 pages and the PS Blog, i figured there would be a million like usual that's why i was worried lol.

User Info: YOTAInc

YOTAInc
4 years ago#7
SolidLiquid25 posted...
Well at least it's not just me i'm just surprised that it wasn't announced. Anyway enjoy the demo when you get it i liked it, i wonder how long it will be down i wanna redownload Just Cause 2. Also might redownload Infamous 2 i didn't really like the first one but it's time to give it a shot at least.

It was announced...everywhere. PSblog, IGN, gamespot...1up. The list goes on.
Yeah? And you're ugly.
PSN: MacktasticDazzle - feel free to add me. Though I merely play for fun and not competition, you've been warned.

SolidLiquid25
4 years ago#8
Well i guess since i didn't go to lder entries i missed it. Sorry guys i'll leave this up for anyone who wasn't paying attention like me. Thanks for letting me know guys without being jerks that was pretty cool!!

SolidLiquid25
4 years ago#9
YOTAInc posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...

Yeah i heard and i said i have been BUSY, and of those sites i go to 1 of them. Also guys if i didn't really like Infamous 1 should i even bother with Infamous 2???

User Info: Nightmare637

Nightmare637
4 years ago#10
SolidLiquid25 posted...
YOTAInc posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...

Yeah i heard and i said i have been BUSY, and of those sites i go to 1 of them. Also guys if i didn't really like Infamous 1 should i even bother with Infamous 2???

what did you not like about the first one?
PSN:Nightmare637
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I guess maintenance right now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived