This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I guess maintenance right now.

#1SolidLiquid25Posted 1/17/2013 12:20:10 PM
I didn't hear anything about maintenance here or on PS Blog, but i've tried for the last 20 mins to sign in and it says it's maintenance seeing as i never saw anything on it i wanted to ask if it's just me or not...
---
------------------------------
#2Nightmare637Posted 1/17/2013 12:21:28 PM
yep, I wanted to try the DmC demo but since PSN is under maintence I can't.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#3RyuuHou25Posted 1/17/2013 12:33:53 PM
You clearly haven't been on much, they announced this on Sunday on the blog and there was topics galore on it since, as usual.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4SolidLiquid25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:34:36 PM
Well at least it's not just me i'm just surprised that it wasn't announced. Anyway enjoy the demo when you get it i liked it, i wonder how long it will be down i wanna redownload Just Cause 2. Also might redownload Infamous 2 i didn't really like the first one but it's time to give it a shot at least.
---
#5Dave4202Posted 1/17/2013 12:35:03 PM
SolidLiquid25 posted...
I didn't hear anything about maintenance here or on PS Blog

There's been tons of threads about it in the last few days and an article on ps blog about it (http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/15/psn-maintenance-scheduled-for-thursday-january-17th/) 0.o
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=KingGuy420&platform=ps3
#6SolidLiquid25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:36:54 PM
^^Oh yeah i guess your right i've been busy i checked the first 4 pages and the PS Blog, i figured there would be a million like usual that's why i was worried lol.
---
#7YOTAIncPosted 1/17/2013 12:42:53 PM
SolidLiquid25 posted...
Well at least it's not just me i'm just surprised that it wasn't announced. Anyway enjoy the demo when you get it i liked it, i wonder how long it will be down i wanna redownload Just Cause 2. Also might redownload Infamous 2 i didn't really like the first one but it's time to give it a shot at least.

It was announced...everywhere. PSblog, IGN, gamespot...1up. The list goes on.
---
Yeah? And you're ugly.
PSN: MacktasticDazzle - feel free to add me. Though I merely play for fun and not competition, you've been warned.
#8SolidLiquid25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:43:27 PM
Well i guess since i didn't go to lder entries i missed it. Sorry guys i'll leave this up for anyone who wasn't paying attention like me. Thanks for letting me know guys without being jerks that was pretty cool!!
---
#9SolidLiquid25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:48:07 PM
YOTAInc posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...

Yeah i heard and i said i have been BUSY, and of those sites i go to 1 of them. Also guys if i didn't really like Infamous 1 should i even bother with Infamous 2???
---
#10Nightmare637Posted 1/17/2013 12:54:21 PM
SolidLiquid25 posted...
YOTAInc posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...

Yeah i heard and i said i have been BUSY, and of those sites i go to 1 of them. Also guys if i didn't really like Infamous 1 should i even bother with Infamous 2???

what did you not like about the first one?
---
PSN:Nightmare637