This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I guess maintenance right now.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I guess maintenance right now.
4 years ago#11
Too bad we can't access PSN right now. But at least we get to learn how to spell "Maintenance".
4 years ago#12
SolidLiquid25 posted...
YOTAInc posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...
Well at least it's not just me i'm just surprised that it wasn't announced. Anyway enjoy the demo when you get it i liked it, i wonder how long it will be down i wanna redownload Just Cause 2. Also might redownload Infamous 2 i didn't really like the first one but it's time to give it a shot at least.

It was announced...everywhere. PSblog, IGN, gamespot...1up. The list goes on.

Yeah i heard and i said i have been BUSY, and of those sites i go to 1 of them. Also guys if i didn't really like Infamous 1 should i even bother with Infamous 2???

Nope. It's just more of the same with refined graphics and controls.
Yeah? And you're ugly.
PSN: MacktasticDazzle - feel free to add me. Though I merely play for fun and not competition, you've been warned.
4 years ago#13
Nightmare637 posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...
YOTAInc posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...
Well at least it's not just me i'm just surprised that it wasn't announced. Anyway enjoy the demo when you get it i liked it, i wonder how long it will be down i wanna redownload Just Cause 2. Also might redownload Infamous 2 i didn't really like the first one but it's time to give it a shot at least.

It was announced...everywhere. PSblog, IGN, gamespot...1up. The list goes on.

Yeah i heard and i said i have been BUSY, and of those sites i go to 1 of them. Also guys if i didn't really like Infamous 1 should i even bother with Infamous 2???

what did you not like about the first one?

I played it for hours but after awhile it was kinda just the same stuff over and over finding shards was the best part for me really. I guess alot of games do that but idk it just got old fast.
------------------------------
4 years ago#14
Only on Gamefaqs will you be bashed for not knowing about psn maintenance because you do more with your life than sit at the computer reading about video games lmfao
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
4 years ago#15
hmm...I really don't know if you'd like 2 or not, I mean I guess theres more variety in missions and you get a choice of a new power, but if the first one was repetitive to you 2 probably will be aswell to an extent.
PSN:Nightmare637
4 years ago#16
Nightmare637 posted...
hmm...I really don't know if you'd like 2 or not, I mean I guess theres more variety in missions and you get a choice of a new power, but if the first one was repetitive to you 2 probably will be aswell to an extent.

Yeah i kinda figured, i guess i'll finally give it a chance and see if i enjoy it more it's not like i hated the first anyway.
------------------------------
4 years ago#17
SolidLiquid25 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

Yeah i kinda figured, i guess i'll finally give it a chance and see if i enjoy it more it's not like i hated the first anyway.

Don't listen to them. Download and play Infamous 2. I played Infamous 1 like you did and thought it was repetitive and a bore.

But I loved Infamous 2 and the DLC
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I guess maintenance right now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived