This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I guess maintenance right now.

#11kitsune2222Posted 1/17/2013 12:54:34 PM
Too bad we can't access PSN right now. But at least we get to learn how to spell "Maintenance".
#12YOTAIncPosted 1/17/2013 12:55:20 PM
SolidLiquid25 posted...
YOTAInc posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...
Well at least it's not just me i'm just surprised that it wasn't announced. Anyway enjoy the demo when you get it i liked it, i wonder how long it will be down i wanna redownload Just Cause 2. Also might redownload Infamous 2 i didn't really like the first one but it's time to give it a shot at least.

It was announced...everywhere. PSblog, IGN, gamespot...1up. The list goes on.

Yeah i heard and i said i have been BUSY, and of those sites i go to 1 of them. Also guys if i didn't really like Infamous 1 should i even bother with Infamous 2???

Nope. It's just more of the same with refined graphics and controls.
---
Yeah? And you're ugly.
PSN: MacktasticDazzle - feel free to add me. Though I merely play for fun and not competition, you've been warned.
#13SolidLiquid25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 1:01:57 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...
YOTAInc posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...
Well at least it's not just me i'm just surprised that it wasn't announced. Anyway enjoy the demo when you get it i liked it, i wonder how long it will be down i wanna redownload Just Cause 2. Also might redownload Infamous 2 i didn't really like the first one but it's time to give it a shot at least.

It was announced...everywhere. PSblog, IGN, gamespot...1up. The list goes on.

Yeah i heard and i said i have been BUSY, and of those sites i go to 1 of them. Also guys if i didn't really like Infamous 1 should i even bother with Infamous 2???

what did you not like about the first one?

I played it for hours but after awhile it was kinda just the same stuff over and over finding shards was the best part for me really. I guess alot of games do that but idk it just got old fast.
---
------------------------------
#14TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/17/2013 1:12:51 PM
Only on Gamefaqs will you be bashed for not knowing about psn maintenance because you do more with your life than sit at the computer reading about video games lmfao
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#15Nightmare637Posted 1/17/2013 1:13:50 PM
hmm...I really don't know if you'd like 2 or not, I mean I guess theres more variety in missions and you get a choice of a new power, but if the first one was repetitive to you 2 probably will be aswell to an extent.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#16SolidLiquid25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 1:49:34 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
hmm...I really don't know if you'd like 2 or not, I mean I guess theres more variety in missions and you get a choice of a new power, but if the first one was repetitive to you 2 probably will be aswell to an extent.

Yeah i kinda figured, i guess i'll finally give it a chance and see if i enjoy it more it's not like i hated the first anyway.
---
------------------------------
#17freestyle7188Posted 1/17/2013 1:59:14 PM
SolidLiquid25 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

Yeah i kinda figured, i guess i'll finally give it a chance and see if i enjoy it more it's not like i hated the first anyway.

Don't listen to them. Download and play Infamous 2. I played Infamous 1 like you did and thought it was repetitive and a bore.

But I loved Infamous 2 and the DLC