This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kratos makes devils cry...Ascension official thread

#21wstfldPosted 1/17/2013 3:37:52 PM(edited)
wstfld posted...
Raiden makes Kratos and Donte cry.

Just stop with the weeabo crap. We get it, if it isn't Japanese it sucks.

Stop being an insecure ameriboo.

I quite like the GoW series.

No, you're a raging weeabo who desperately wishes he was Japanese. Unless your opinion has changed in the past few weeks.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64346285:

Would you stop comparing the Queen of action games to a mediocre game like GoW please?.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/62486717?page=2

I dont get how everyone thinks DMC2 is a bad game....

It is compared to the other DMCs. Compared to GoW it's pretty decent.

---
Last Played: FTL (9.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civilzation V, FTL
#22tonyalmaedaPosted 1/17/2013 3:42:43 PM
"Raiden makes Kratos and Donte cry."

Well they all are on PSASBR lolol.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#23ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/17/2013 3:45:58 PM
@wstfgdfghsdbfhjwhatshisface

No, you should stop ameribooing it up.

Compared to the best action games out there GoW is mediocre. Doesn't stop me from enjoying it.
#24jrr18Posted 1/17/2013 3:46:22 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Raiden makes Kratos and Donte cry.

Well if you laugh hard enough you do so cry so maybe.
---
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#25PhaseSlaethePosted 1/17/2013 3:48:07 PM

Compared to the best action games out there GoW is mediocre. Doesn't stop me from enjoying it.

This.

Japan does the action genre favors. Action-genre games should feature crazy ass action.

GoW is just brutal action. Which is enough for the prepubescent child who doesn't know any better.
#26wstfldPosted 1/17/2013 3:51:17 PM

This.

Japan does the action genre favors. Action-genre games should feature crazy ass action.

GoW is just brutal action. Which is enough for the prepubescent child who doesn't know any better.

I'm not saying GOW is better than Bayonetta. I'm just calling out that guy for lying about his hatred for all things non-Japan.
---
#27Devilman_AmonPosted 1/17/2013 3:51:56 PM
Kratos is always crying and whining. He just does it loudly.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#28ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/17/2013 3:56:20 PM
wstfld posted...

This.

I'm not saying GOW is better than Bayonetta. I'm just calling out that guy for lying about his hatred for all things non-Japan.

I like good stuff. Doesn't matter where the stuff is made. What is your problem?
#29wstfldPosted 1/17/2013 4:00:56 PM
wstfld posted...

This.

I like good stuff. Doesn't matter where the stuff is made. What is your problem?

You said you liked GOW and you lied just to not appear like a foaming at the mouth weeabo.
---
#30ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/17/2013 4:08:51 PM
wstfld posted...
wstfld posted...

This.

You said you liked GOW and you lied just to not appear like a foaming at the mouth weeabo.

I can't follow this ameriboo logic of yours.