The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune Fans

#1RomanBlade00Posted 1/17/2013 2:37:55 PM
Hi, there. Don't get your hopes up I'm just stopping by to say how much I want a Midnight Maximum Tune game for PS3. I wish they'd release a Maximum Tune 3 and 4 as digital downloads in the Playstation store since that would be the best route to go. I think it would sell really well and the series in my eyes tops Initial D in the arcades.

Initial D: Extreme Stage did come out in Japan back in the summer of 2008 but a Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune has not hit a console yet. Wangan Midnight did come out in Japan in the summer of 2007 but it's not the same as the Midnight Maximum Tune games. Anyone with me?

I remember playing Maximum Tune 3 in the arcades and loving every second of it. The music was way better than Initial D's. I even downloaded the soundtrack for Maximum Tune 3 so I can listen to it while I drive because it pumped me up so bad!

My favorite song from Maximum Tune 3 always gets me pumped:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPDjpiCchZk

Full soundtrack for Maximum Tune 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuVd5satmE8

So apparently there's a Midnight Maximum Tune 4 out but I'll probably never get to play it. It would be awesome if they released it for PSN. Has anyone played the fourth entry? How does it compare with the awesome third game in terms of gameplay and music do you think?

Here's the soundtrack for Maximum Tune 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMpAntimbV8
---
PSN: romanblade86
#2toadiemanPosted 1/17/2013 2:39:27 PM
ok
---
PSN: toadieman
#3RomanBlade00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:41:48 PM
You're obviously not a fan and never played it. This would be a perfect game to release as a digital download. It would sell well for sure and there would be a ton of players online from all over the world!
---
#4RomanBlade00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:26:06 PM
It's people like you that awesome games like this don't make their way to PS3! Anyway, a Midnight Maximum Tune 3 and 4 bundle would be amazing and would introduce way more people to the series. I'd even take a Maximum Tune 2 and 3 bundle! Why is it that Initial D was released as an arcade port back in 2008 for Playstation 3 and not Midnight Maximum Tune?! Instead we got Wangan Midnight! We should have got Midnight Maximum Tune 2 or 3! The world isn't fair!
---
#5MegaMettaurPosted 1/17/2013 5:27:41 PM
I used to play this game all the time at the arcade I work at. FYI WMMT1&2 OST crap all over WMMT3's.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#6_HlM_Posted 1/17/2013 5:29:05 PM
toadieman posted...
ok

+1 toadie
0 TC
---
Why don't you go take a jog? Better yet, go kick some rocks.
Let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.
#7stalepie29Posted 1/17/2013 5:32:21 PM
It's a great game. You'd think the music would at least be on an online Western store, but on iTunes they don't even spell his name right, last I checked.
#8superbowl54Posted 1/17/2013 5:37:24 PM
heard all those tracks, used to play it all the time.

Nothing will ever top Blue Blazes though, ever.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena,, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles
#9stalepie29Posted 1/17/2013 5:39:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10stalepie29Posted 1/17/2013 5:40:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]