This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSN hacked?

#1SoraSkyLordPosted 1/17/2013 4:58:02 PM
Online play not workign D:

I'm really afraid that someone will get my credit card information and brick my PS3's RAM. Please say it isn't so
---
Kingdom Hearts=Way Better Then Final Fantasy
#2PangLaPosted 1/17/2013 4:58:30 PM
Aren't they on maintenance or whatever?
#3kuterPosted 1/17/2013 4:58:45 PM
Of course, it gets hacked every time the word MAINTENANCE appear when you try to log-in...
#4jgrulzPosted 1/17/2013 4:59:14 PM
Search is your friend
---
GameFaqs. Where opinions pose as facts and opposite opinions are seen as trolling.
#5mogar002Posted 1/17/2013 4:59:33 PM
These topics need to be bannable
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#6crazyman32Posted 1/17/2013 4:59:59 PM
SoraSkyLord posted...

I'm really afraid that someone will get my credit card information and brick my PS3's RAM. Please say it isn't so

it's maintenance and a lot of people can still sign on while it's going on.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#7Zax77Posted 1/17/2013 5:00:57 PM
Should stop trolling
---
Got bored and built my game collection, check it out bra's because I have nothing clever for a Sig
#8BurgerTime79Posted 1/17/2013 5:01:47 PM
Is everyone walking up to doors that say "Closed" on them, pulling on the doors to find them locked, and then asking "Are you open?!"?
I've seen at least 4 topics with people scratching their heads about this, and I've probably missed double that.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#9RagnoraokPosted 1/17/2013 5:02:22 PM
SoraSkyLord posted...

no it is not hacked, but to be honest, if you STILL use your credit info on psn, instead of psn cards, then you deserve to have your info stolen. You know the risk with it. In fact, it makes no sense to do that other than out of sheer laziness to go to Gamestop and pick up a $100 psn card. Sorry, but the next time psn is hacked for real, I will laugh at everyone who is worried about their info getting stolen.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
#10RyuuHou25Posted 1/17/2013 5:03:25 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Is everyone walking up to doors that say "Closed" on them, pulling on the doors to find them locked, and then asking "Are you open?!"?
I've seen at least 4 topics with people scratching their heads about this, and I've probably missed double that.

People do do that actually, especially for restaurants and fast food places. It's hilarious to watch.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB