This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LOL Game Informer gives Dmc a 9. XD Wow

#31RoxasANobodyPosted 1/17/2013 8:05:01 PM
ITT: TC is high as f***.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#32bigdeezPosted 1/17/2013 8:06:00 PM
Listen, guys video games are no longer at the point were developers make them for their fanboys or cult following. Video games these days have to be made for the masses. Its a very competitive industry and its only going to get worse.
#33RygonPosted 1/17/2013 8:07:22 PM
To play Devil's Advocate, do you even have the game TC?
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#34RayconPosted 1/17/2013 8:11:03 PM
bigdeez posted...
Why is everyone so mad at the new DmC? I mean what did it do wrong? Make a crappy series actually good? DMC was not good some fanboys liked it but this new DmC is what the game should have been all along

On the contrary, it took a series I enjoyed and turned into something I have no interest in. So there's that.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#35RygonPosted 1/17/2013 8:12:40 PM
Raycon posted...
bigdeez posted...
Why is everyone so mad at the new DmC? I mean what did it do wrong? Make a crappy series actually good? DMC was not good some fanboys liked it but this new DmC is what the game should have been all along

On the contrary, it took a series I enjoyed and turned into something I have no interest in. So there's that.

If they didn't make this game, were they going to release the one you liked?
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#36Crimson SkysPosted 1/17/2013 8:15:49 PM
Rygon posted...
Raycon posted...
bigdeez posted...

If they didn't make this game, were they going to release the one you liked?

Pfft, if they released a DMC5 with the old Dante and continued the old storyline I probably wouldn't have even bought it.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#37chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:04:21 PM
To play Devil's Advocate, do you even have the game TC?

Umm....well?
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#38fire2boxPosted 1/17/2013 11:12:51 PM
Normally its "I hate you dislike a game I like!"

now its

"I hate you like a game I hate!"
---
Roswill Challenger case | ASRock B75 PRO3 | Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB G Skill ripsaw DDR3 @ 1600 | single XFX 7870 GHz edition | OCZ 600W modular PSU
#39DragoonGriffithPosted 1/18/2013 3:43:15 AM
Is it just me, or is this whole topic full of people who actually look forward to the game (and in the most horribly fanboyish way)?

I mean considering that the TC is right with this one.
---
Currently playing: CT (DS), ToR, LoZ:WW.
#40Miz_iZ_AwSOme_XPosted 1/18/2013 4:18:30 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Is it just me, or is this whole topic full of people who actually look forward to the game (and in the most horribly fanboyish way)?

I mean considering that the TC is right with this one.

Yup i've noticed all the fanboyism too. Lol one guy says the game is not as good as their previews installsment. And suddenly he gets attacked by the fanboys of said game. Anyways welcome to the video game life of most of these game faqers who think they're always right lol.
---
Psn: RiikanAssasiin. "No sympathy for the weak"