This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

crysis on ps3 questions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. crysis on ps3 questions
3 years ago#1
I know that it wont be as good looking as the pc version, but what about the destructibility? I heard that the pc version you could destroy pretty much everything is it the same on ps3? I'm wondering if the game is worth 20$...
---
PSN:JonDiskonected
3 years ago#2
Its the same, but texture differences and other stuff. The destructibility is better on PC, but I wasn't complaining when I played it. I was just happy to finally play the first Crysis.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
3 years ago#3
Get it for PC if you can.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
3 years ago#4
I only have a laptop, which if I played it would run below ps3 quality I am sure, and also I hate playing on pc
---
3 years ago#5
if you pre order crysis 3 you get a dl code for crysis 1 for free saw that in a email a while back from gamestop. I owned and platnumed the game ages ago so I dont really care lol. the game is fun and its quite long so its more than worth the 20 bucks but if its still a pre order bonus that would be even better im guessing 2 games for 60 isnt bad.
3 years ago#6
I'll never pay 60$ for a shooter.....again
---
3 years ago#7
neurotoxins posted...
I'll never pay 60$ for a shooter.....again

I agree, except for Bad Company 3, if it ever comes out. :D
---
Yeah? And you're ugly.
PSN: MacktasticDazzle - feel free to add me. Though I merely play for fun and not competition, you've been warned.
3 years ago#8
neurotoxins posted...
I know that it wont be as good looking as the pc version, but what about the destructibility? I heard that the pc version you could destroy pretty much everything is it the same on ps3? I'm wondering if the game is worth 20$...

It was a great game. If you are a fan of FPS games it is worth $20.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
3 years ago#9
well darn it I finally made up my mind on buying it and psn is on maintenance.....
---
3 years ago#10
shadowcat2164 posted...
if you pre order crysis 3 you get a dl code for crysis 1 for free saw that in a email a while back from gamestop. I owned and platnumed the game ages ago so I dont really care lol. the game is fun and its quite long so its more than worth the 20 bucks but if its still a pre order bonus that would be even better im guessing 2 games for 60 isnt bad.

If this is true (which it probably is) then this is a steal and I would recommend doing this
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. crysis on ps3 questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived