This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can not get into playing Resident Evil 6.

#1bigdeezPosted 1/17/2013 8:17:33 PM
Idk if it was all the negative hype that is making me focus on all the bad in the game but i can not seem to just play this game. Its too dark, camera sucks, too many QTE's. Even something as simple as walking through a door and control is taking away from you. The story is not so good. I used to love Resident Evil from the first game until 5 but i can not get into this game. I mean it has no identity. It wants to be everything from a horror game to a straight action game. Its just to bad is all.

end rant
#2ElectricMolePosted 1/17/2013 8:22:08 PM
haha, i sold the game the day after I bought it. I just wasnt feeling the game. The camera really annoyed me the most.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#3toadiemanPosted 1/17/2013 8:23:03 PM
I thought a new patch moved the camera back.
---
PSN: toadieman
#4bigdeez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:24:01 PM(edited)
yeah its strange that has never happened to me with a game. I never put a game on played it and thought this is so ................wrong lmao

yes patch is out still a bit wonky
#5Crimson SkysPosted 1/17/2013 8:24:10 PM
The negative hype made the game better for me since it's really not that bad. I mean, it's not a great game but it's not abysmal either.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#6EzraGenesisPosted 1/17/2013 8:24:51 PM
Funny, I loved RE6.

Then again, I hated the older ones, lol.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
#7RainIsMyDrugPosted 1/17/2013 8:24:57 PM
Crimson Skys posted...
The negative hype made the game better for me since it's really not that bad. I mean, it's not a great game but it's not abysmal either.

it wasnt fun you mean.
#8bigdeez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:25:37 PM
I really hate to bash developers because they do work very hard to make something they hope their fans will love.
#9RygonPosted 1/17/2013 8:27:00 PM
Play split-screen and drink beer.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#10Crimson SkysPosted 1/17/2013 8:27:36 PM
RainIsMyDrug posted...
Crimson Skys posted...

it wasnt fun you mean.

It was fun but not a game I'd want to keep and play again in the future fun.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)