This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blame Japan for Final Fantasy XIII

#11plasticman13Posted 1/17/2013 10:32:29 PM
Considering at least one Japanese poll asking which is the best FF female character had Lightning at the top of the list, I'd say he has a good shot at being right.

Do you honestly believe in the slightest that SE cares about whether people like Lightning or not as a factor in deciding if they're going to make Lightning Returns?
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#12nintendogamer13Posted 1/17/2013 10:33:29 PM
theshoveller posted...
plasticman13 posted...
plasticman13 posted...
Final Fantasy is made in Japan... so yes we're obviously going to blame America.

I mean the Japanese fans duh. Not the country. If they didn't like Lightning then we wouldn't have Lightning Returns.

Are you willing to bet your account on that?

Considering at least one Japanese poll asking which is the best FF female character had Lightning at the top of the list, I'd say he has a good shot at being right.

Well obviously the most popular female character would be the one that acts the most like a man. We are the superior gender after all......
---
Now playing: FFVII, Persona 3FES, Torchlight 2, witcher 2
#13GrabacrLeaderPosted 1/17/2013 10:43:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14ADHDguitarPosted 1/17/2013 10:44:24 PM
I like XIII.

Mad?
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#15THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 1/17/2013 10:47:06 PM
I laughed when I read that but then suddenly agreed with it.... Kinda.

Final Fantasy has some bad female leads. Maybe Final Fantasy 9 should have starred Beatrix.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT