This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts III should have Star Wars and Marvel characters

#11Rock Dash3XPosted 1/18/2013 2:04:05 PM
Star Wars I wouldn't mind. Think that would be cool if only it's Episode 4-6. Marvel...as much as I love Marvel I just don't see KH fitting in well. So I would rather not see that.
#12KenauePosted 1/18/2013 2:05:59 PM
That is a horrible idea.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#13mcnichojPosted 1/18/2013 2:11:29 PM
They did a pretty good job with Tron, wouldn't mind seeing them incorporate the first movie and then going through the old movies and then doing the prequels and have the "so you don't remember me scene".
In Marvel they could have him meet up SpiderMan pre-ASM 700 and then after meet Superior. Everyone loved Superior, right?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#14theshovellerPosted 1/18/2013 2:11:41 PM
No. Hell no. Nuh-uh. Nope. No way. No. No, no, no. No.

We'd have light-saber-keyblades and "unlocking Darth Vader's heart with light!" and somehow we'd have Mickey Mouse healing Mephisto's soul with his magical-ultra-keyblade of love he got from Spider-Man because why not.
#15Squall_1134Posted 1/18/2013 2:58:44 PM(edited)
theshoveller posted...

"unlocking Darth Vader's heart with light!" .

That would fit perfectly then. Isn't this sort of what they were going for when Vader saved Luke? Good and love triumphed over hate and evil and all that jazz. Sounds exactly like a Kingdom Hearts scenario to me.

I think they did a pretty good job with the whole Terra story and that has quite a few similarities to Vader's. So, I don't discount the writers having the ability to do some kind of justice to Star Wars. Though, I do see that they will most likely fudge it up.