This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Im sold (again).. . .. . . . . . Japanese developers are the BEST

#11ZephyrSSXPosted 1/18/2013 12:57:11 AM
Looks like typical "Mash attack button, enemy uses attack with super armor that you can't stop, block/counter/dodge it, start up possible QTE/special cinematic attack, repeat until dead" game.

The graphics are nice but the plot looks stupid and the game looks like something we've seen in every other hack and slash ever.
---
God damn it.
#12nonexistingheroPosted 1/18/2013 12:59:24 AM
Sophistication posted...
Ghetto_ninja posted...
by story you mean ten minute long cutscenes with drawn out dialogue.

Ten minute cut-scenes? Where the hell did you get edited copies of MGS? I'd love to have some of those... All my MGS games have 15 to 45 min cut-scenes that babble on and on about cheesy nothing.

People can write whole books about a single word answer. Same can be said about games. When it comes to MGS, that answer is "nanomachines".
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#13Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 1:01:39 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Looks like typical "Mash attack button, enemy uses attack with super armor that you can't stop, block/counter/dodge it, start up possible QTE/special cinematic attack, repeat until dead" game.

The graphics are nice but the plot looks stupid and the game looks like something we've seen in every other hack and slash ever.

Thankg god we hear it from an expert...
#14Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/18/2013 1:03:07 AM
Jx1010 posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...

Thankg god we hear it from an expert...

Word
#15robertadeathPosted 1/18/2013 1:05:17 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...

That's what I thought until I played the demo. I had no interest in your typical hack n slash... but the demo completely changed my mind.
It's all about timing in this game(parrying) and it's actually really fun.. You can't block, so you have to parry. Try it out on tuesday!
#16flintzPosted 1/18/2013 1:11:14 AM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
theatrical_cat posted...
Because every single Western game is a shooter without a plot.

^ THIS

^this
---
"Hans! Look alive! Take the helm! We'll show that fishbowl thing how real men of the sea retreat!" -Captain of the Thames, Xenogears