This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Im a long PS fan, but for next console ill buy the new Xbox.

#41BeknessPosted 1/18/2013 11:24:53 PM
Universquall posted...
Ze done

Yay ^__^

Do you like puzzle games? There's one I'm thinking of getting for PC called Chocolate Castle. I'm like, you had me at chocolate, baby.
---
Flaming Bek
#42crazyman32Posted 1/18/2013 11:40:47 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
I really got tired of seeing games run better on Xbox360 rather than the ps3.. Thats for the online too.. I know ps3 has free online but id rather give 50e a year and enjoy the online. I dont hate the ps3 but it seems like Sony is getting destroyed by other companies as far as consoles are concerned ( see ps vita also). It ll be sad though cause MGS is my top favourite and its going t be exclusive

I am staying with the Sony&PS4 next gen and since I have a good PC I am not interested in the next Xbox.I don't see much difference in multi platform games on PS3 and when there is a difference it's very minimal that doesn't matter to me.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#43plo617Posted 1/19/2013 12:12:56 AM
MishimaBlood posted...

I really got tired of seeing games run better on Xbox360 rather than the ps3..

That was due to 360 hardware being closer to a PC, hence making it easier to develop for. Which made developers want it to be the primary system to develop for. Not sure if this has been confirmed, but I hear that the PS4 is going to be more PC like than the PS3, which might tremendously even out the playing field in that regards.

Thats for the online too.. I know ps3 has free online but id rather give 50e a year and enjoy the online.

Has it even been confirmed whether or not PSN is going to be a paid service? If it is, then there is no reason why it couldn't be just as good if not better than Xbox Live. Look at the huge improvements that Sony made from PS2 to PS3.

I dont hate the ps3 but it seems like Sony is getting destroyed by other companies as far as consoles are concerned ( see ps vita also).

The same was said about Xbox during the end of the last generation. There is no telling how next gen is going to pan out. I understand most of your points. However, they cling to the idea that this gen is going to be just like the next and as history has shown us, that it isn't always the case.