This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Such hypocritical BS from Ninja Theory & Capcom regarding DmC

#1Devilman_AmonPosted 1/18/2013 8:23:16 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/18/dress-dmc-dante-like-classic-dante/

really Tameem? At least stand your ground...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#2Cranman1982Posted 1/18/2013 8:25:45 AM
Cry. MMMMM yes your tears are delicious!
#3theshovellerPosted 1/18/2013 8:26:14 AM
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait:

So people ***** and whine and moan and groan about how "new Dante" doesn't look like "old Dante," and now that people are given the chance to play as old Dante, and people still continue to whine, *****, moan, and groan?

One more reason why I think gamers just look for reasons to complain about crap instead of, I don't know, playing games.
#4A_Nonny_MoosePosted 1/18/2013 8:26:29 AM
DMC3 Dante is "Classic" Dante now?
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#5Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:28:03 AM
theshoveller posted...
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait:

So people ***** and whine and moan and groan about how "new Dante" doesn't look like "old Dante," and now that people are given the chance to play as old Dante, and people still continue to whine, *****, moan, and groan?

One more reason why I think gamers just look for reasons to complain about crap instead of, I don't know, playing games.

Uh no the point is all the stout comments Tameem and Capcom made in the past now seems trite going by how they just throw this in there you know?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#6Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:28:15 AM
Cranman1982 posted...
Cry. MMMMM yes your tears are delicious!

It's pee
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#7You_Need_A_LifePosted 1/18/2013 8:28:31 AM
Really? You're taking a swing at this? You honestly didn't think they'd include the old outfit like EVERY SINGLE DMC GAME has? What will they think of next, letting you dress Ryu in the new Ninja Gaiden games in his original blue NES outfit?! HA! Oh, wait...

Straws, people. Grab 'em while you can.
#8Lerry757Posted 1/18/2013 8:28:40 AM
I think we all saw this one coming from a mile away.
---
Party like it's $19.99!
#9Cranman1982Posted 1/18/2013 8:31:02 AM
exactly. it was fan service. lots of games do it. doesn't mean they didn't stand their ground. people just want to complain.
#10InfiniteHEROPosted 1/18/2013 8:31:44 AM
People need to stop crying already about a 'GAME".

It is a great game if you just swallow your Fan boy pride and try it out.

And also either buy it or don't it is your choice but people making a thread and crying about this since it was announced and now purposely hitting it on Meta critic is basically babies throwing fits because they didn't get their way in the first place