This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So about the extended maintenance....

#1SolidLiquid25Posted 1/18/2013 8:19:32 AM
Does anyone here know or heard what this maintenance is doing? As i assume with it being this long we should get a decent store or PS3 update. I was wondering if anyone has heard rumors or anything. Also, list anything you hope will be worked on or fixed up if you have a major problem with something.
---
------------------------------
#2BeknessPosted 1/18/2013 8:20:51 AM
http://www.gamepur.com/news/10171-sony-extends-psn-maintenance-downtime-now-affect-almost-subscribers.html
---
pie
#3CRISTALSONICPosted 1/18/2013 8:21:16 AM
no we don't not at this time any way
#4RafedxPosted 1/18/2013 8:21:56 AM
SolidLiquid25 posted...
Does anyone here know or heard what this maintenance is doing? As i assume with it being this long we should get a decent store or PS3 update. I was wondering if anyone has heard rumors or anything. Also, list anything you hope will be worked on or fixed up if you have a major problem with something.

No clue and I doubt its going to be anything substantial just performance stuff for the PSN I bet. Just don't expect anything from it. :/
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#5work_a_holicPosted 1/18/2013 8:22:21 AM
They never say what they are doing during maintenance. I doubt they will this time.
#6Godly_GoofPosted 1/18/2013 8:23:44 AM
SolidLiquid25 posted...

I wish they'd fix the crappy vita software that causes it to improperly start up about 75% of the time. And to actually add ALL the games with DLC to the store instead of forgetting some exist for some reason without using the manual search function >.>
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#7SolidLiquid25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:29:28 AM
Bekness posted...
http://www.gamepur.com/news/10171-sony-extends-psn-maintenance-downtime-now-affect-almost-subscribers.html

Well this link tells me about extended maintenance.... uh useless as obviously this topic is about that. Anyway as you all said so far there's no official info so, any hopes or predictions for it. I saw your post up there about improving PSN, i'd like faster downloads and maybe it will make it easier to update the store and hopefully get faster store updates?
---
#8Nightmare966Posted 1/18/2013 8:30:50 AM
It might have something to do with the US Web Store, perhaps.

Or perhaps not.
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#9BeknessPosted 1/18/2013 8:31:23 AM
yeah, but it says stay tuned for updates. I don't think anyone knows what's going on at this point.

and which topic? I didn't make a topic about using PSN. =S
---
pie
#10SolidLiquid25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:31:48 AM
Godly_Goof posted...
SolidLiquid25 posted...

I wish they'd fix the crappy vita software that causes it to improperly start up about 75% of the time. And to actually add ALL the games with DLC to the store instead of forgetting some exist for some reason without using the manual search function >.>

I don't yet have a Vita but thanks for posting, i HOPE they fix your problems as they seem to need a good fix.
---