This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which PS4 Launch exclusive games you would like to see?

#1AmyUnleashedPosted 1/18/2013 8:40:46 AM
Topic, pick from any series you would like too see make it in time for the PS4's launch window they can be third party as well. For me i would like to see (assuming its out in 2014 and not this year)

First Party

Ape Escape 4
Ratchet & Clank [New]
Gran Turismo 6
God Of War 4
The Last Guardian (Moved from PS3 to PS4 due to the delays)
Uncharted 4
New Quantic Dream Game / IP
Saints Row 4 [OR] Darksides 3 (If Sony buy either IP from THQ)

Third Party

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes
Assassins Creed 4
Final Fantasy 15
Sonic Adventure 3 (Or a new Sonic game like Colours & Generations)

I would also like too see Infamous 3, Jak & Daxter 4, Littlebigplanet 3, Heavenly Sword 2, Eyetoy 4 and Medievil 3 but these could work well on the PS3 and either come out this year or next year to continue support for the PS3.
#2osboesPosted 1/18/2013 8:58:35 AM
Gran Turismo 5 (or 6) 4K
#3Godly_GoofPosted 1/18/2013 9:00:23 AM
Okami 2
Dark Cloud 3
Time Splitters 4
R.A.D. 2
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#4Genocidex3Posted 1/18/2013 9:02:06 AM
a new Dragon Quest maybe
---
Playing: Arc The Lad 2, Hitman, Disgaea 3
Psn: Genocidex3
#5Wozman23Posted 1/18/2013 9:13:45 AM(edited)
If we're speculating Fall 2013, like a lot of people, many studios are already tied up with big Q1 2013 titles.

I'd love a new Ratchet and Clank, but Insomniac proper is deep in Fuse, and the NC studio is still working with Full Frontal Assault.
Santa Monica wouldn't be able to turn around and make GOW 4 with Ascension right around the corner.

Something from Naughty Dog proper could be in the works - Uncharted 4
Sucker Punch has been secretive, possibly working on a new IP, since the release of Infamous 2.
LBP3 isn't out of the question if Media Molecule doesn't have their full team working on Tearaway.

That's why I'd also love 2014.

It would give everybody who is tied up this year a chance to make a launch title, and let those already working polish things up. Maybe we could even get a much requested Jak and Daxter from Sanzaru. I've got plenty of impressive releases to hold me over until then.
---
This signature will not change until I change it. 7/03/09
#6RoachmeatPosted 1/18/2013 10:36:52 AM
At this point, I'd love for SONY to pull a "Bayo 2" and get Timesplitters 4 published for a PS console. Yeah, yeah, I know it takes money.

Heres why it would be significant and moving for PS4 to get TS4 exclusively:

The very first 'Timesplitters' was exclusive to Ps2. Might as well have the shooter that doesn't play anything like 'Call of Duty' to be the hipster choice.

---
"I tried to be nice.."
--Logan victory, Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects