This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

just made my first game purchases on ps3..

#1LeSituasianPosted 1/18/2013 9:02:06 AM
Besides ac3 which came with the bundle.

Mass effect trilogy bundle and dark souls.

Now I need time deciding which to play first. I was thinking doing mass effect series? I want to save the game that has the most replay value for last...
---
hey there
PSN - InfiniteChronos (feel free to add me)
#2grzajabarkusPosted 1/18/2013 9:04:17 AM
You should buy demons souls. Only 20 bucks on the network store.
#3LegoTechnicPosted 1/18/2013 9:07:55 AM(edited)
You should be good for at least a month or two with those. And I mean completely good.

And I wasn't even counting AC3.

All three of them use multiplayer as a big draw towards continuous replay, though. And I also recommend Demon's Souls, though your plate is already kind of full.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#4LeSituasian(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:08:01 AM
grzajabarkus posted...
You should buy demons souls. Only 20 bucks on the network store.

Maybe in the future but I don't have much time for gaming... These three should last me a few months... Then I still need to play re5, uncharted, borderlands, gow3 and mgs4... Since dark souls is virtually a newer version of demon souls, that's near the bottom of my to play list
---
hey there
#5LeSituasian(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:35:22 AM
LegoTechnic posted...
You should be good for at least a month or two with those. And I mean completely good.

All three of them use multiplayer as a big draw towards continuous replay, though. And I also recommend Demon's Souls, though your plate is already kind of full.

I don't seeing myself play ac3 much more... Don't really enjoy the multiplayer either just finished the story last night
---
hey there
#6Godly_GoofPosted 1/18/2013 9:38:06 AM
LeSituasian posted...
LegoTechnic posted...

I don't seeing myself play ac3 much more... Don't really enjoy the multiplayer either just finished the story last night

Strangely I ONLY considered AC3 for the MP and the ship battles, I always just cleaned up in the MP where you had to manually select the player target (I forget the actual name of the mode) and the ship battles were just awesome :P

AC games for me I just found way to repetitious, felt like I was always doing the exact same thing over and over again :/
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."