This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its about time Bethesda!

#11Devilman_AmonPosted 1/18/2013 11:44:53 AM
Only South Park and the Shinji Mikami horror game I have any interest in in terms of Bethesda and thats just to see if they'll actually play without glitches
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#12zombiehunting84Posted 1/18/2013 11:49:59 AM
They delayed the PC just to keep the PS3 peolpe from raging at them. Pretty shady tactic.
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#13flame030191Posted 1/18/2013 11:51:57 AM
By the way, for all who don't know, Dragonborn is a disappointment. It's about 2 hours long and dragon riding isn't dragon control, you simply ride the dragon as it does just about as it pleases.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#14iokiPosted 1/18/2013 11:57:46 AM
50% off? Not bad considering how long we had to wait. Thought they would try and stiff us again.
#15RoachmeatPosted 1/18/2013 11:59:39 AM
flame030191 posted...
Too bad most PS3 players lost trust in Bethesda by now.

No, nothing to do with trust. I wanted to get a gaming PC eventually, so it might as well be the idea of battling a dragon wearing only Nord boots that makes the decision for me.

So yeah, Bethesda is still okay with me. They'll never fall down to where KONAMI is, as in letting WWE have the wrestling genre to themselves while they put their franchise on a @#&% slot machine.
#16riddlebox89Posted 1/18/2013 12:14:09 PM
Zblueshell14 posted...
50% Off. So total, all 3 will be 22.50$

HOT DAMN!!! That's a pretty good deal IMO, especially considering Bethesda DLC's are around like...$20 each.

plo617 posted...
Isn't the PS3 game still plagued with bugs? If so, I'd rather they fix that first before the add DLC. I want to get the game, but I heard some bad things about the PS3 version.

Not really plagued, it's still got a few here and there, but I, and some others agree, that as of the most recent patch, they fixed around 80 to 90% of the worst problems with the game and it's entirely playable now.

CthulhuDagon posted...
Lockheart34 posted...
Good. That means we're closer to the GOTY Edition now, which will hopefully release November or early next year.

Right in time to be a launch game for PS4/720. Watch it still be broken...

And it's been fixed so you can pack your bags and get the hell out of here.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.